Market Capitalization of cryptocurrencies acts as a successful parameter to rank them. Since the beginning of the crypto markets, the top rankings have witnessed massive changes. According to a new estimation by Messari, the top list will see newer cryptos in the future.
In 2017, the ICO rush and introduction of new platforms transformed the rankings altogether. Even post that, there have been massive shifts in the rankings. The market capitalization of the top 15 coins is more than 90% of the total crypto Mcap. Therefore, they have had a considerable effect on the market.
Privately Funded Tokens
Moving on, the market witnesses the launch of two other prominent privately funded crypto launches with Algorand and Hedera Hashgraph. The price of Algorand and Hedera’ Hbar at press time is $0.32 and 0.048 respectively.
Three similarly planned projects in Polkadot, TON (Telegram Open Network) and Filecoin are expected to go live later in Q4 2019. Hence, it will induce five privately funded projects in the market.
According to Messari’s estimation of future Mcap in 10 years and in 2050, at current prices, these new projects will successfully infiltrate the top rankings. The estimates for TON’s Gram Tokens, Polkadot [DOT], and Filecoin [FIL] were based on market research which prices them at $1.4, $105 and $3.25.
At these prices, Gram tokens sit at 5th largest crypto by market cap followed by FIL at 8th. Hedera, Polkadot, and Algorand also expect to grow massively in the future with their supply schedule at current prices.
Tether’s market capitalization is also huge. Moreover, many other stablecoins are expected to be released in the future as well. These might also attain considerable market value quickly.
Furthermore, several other projects are in the pipeline and scheduled for launch as well. The research cites recent plans by Coinbase to introduce a new wave of tokens. With the days of ICOs behind us, the developing markets provide a lot of opportunities for the success of these projects.
Do you think that these projects will be able to add significant value to space or be a threat to decentralization? Please share your views with us.
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?