The entire cryptocurrency market gained $5.1 billion in 24 hours on 27th March 2019. The market gained 3.7% on the daily scale. The fears of a revival of the bear had crippled the market sentiments as Bitcoin broke below the $4000 mark on 26th March.
The price of Bitcoin at around 10: 00 Hours on 27th March was trading $4068, 2.83% higher on the daily scale. While Bitcoin has made similar moves in the past few weeks, the support is turning into resistance at $4100, a break above the resistance could drive the price to $4400.
Litecoin (LTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Looking for a Breakout?
The Litecoin (LTC) traders are looking for a break above $60 mark. However, Litecoin seems to be forming a resistance near $60. The price of Litecoin (LTC) at 10: 00 UTC on 27 March is $61.46. It is trading 4.22% higher on the daily scale.
The price of Ether (ETH) at 10: 00 hours UTC on 27 March is $139.59. It is trading 3.53% higher on the daily scale. Ethereum was trading around $134 on 26th March looking to break towards $127. However, the market has bounced back with all around positive news around Ethereum, EOS, and Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Again Gains Bigger
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) also broke the $170. It is trading 7.43% higher on the daily scale. The growth in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has been steady throughout this month. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is trading 32.59% higher on the 2-month index. Nevertheless, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has lost a lot of value from its All-Time High of $3785.82.
EOS, Cardano (ADA) and Stellar Lumens Gain Mainstream Popularity
Coinbase and Stellar recently announced one billion XLM rewards for Coinbase users in the US for learning about the Stellar Network and XLM implementation. Lumens gained 5.78% on positive market sentiments.
The price of Cardano’s ADA at 10: 00 hours UTC on 27th March is $0.066. It is trading 9.32% higher on the daily scale. The price of EOS at 10: 00 hours on 27th March is $4.07. It is trading 11.41% higher on the daily scale. EOS gained primarily due to all-around positive news around it.
Some of the other notable gains were in cryptocurrencies like Ontology (ONT), Basic Attention Token (BAT), ICON, Stratis (STRAT), Ardor (ARDR). Ontology (ONT) also gained 8.48% on a daily scale, it trading at $1.25 at 10: 00 hours on 27th March. While the gains were in the 5-10% range, a successful break out from this region could revive the altseason or the crypto-bull market this time around.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?