The entire cryptocurrency market gained $5.1 billion in 24 hours on 27th March 2019. The market gained 3.7% on the daily scale. The fears of a revival of the bear had crippled the market sentiments as Bitcoin broke below the $4000 mark on 26th March.
The price of Bitcoin at around 10: 00 Hours on 27th March was trading $4068, 2.83% higher on the daily scale. While Bitcoin has made similar moves in the past few weeks, the support is turning into resistance at $4100, a break above the resistance could drive the price to $4400.
Litecoin (LTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Looking for a Breakout?
The Litecoin (LTC) traders are looking for a break above $60 mark. However, Litecoin seems to be forming a resistance near $60. The price of Litecoin (LTC) at 10: 00 UTC on 27 March is $61.46. It is trading 4.22% higher on the daily scale.
The price of Ether (ETH) at 10: 00 hours UTC on 27 March is $139.59. It is trading 3.53% higher on the daily scale. Ethereum was trading around $134 on 26th March looking to break towards $127. However, the market has bounced back with all around positive news around Ethereum, EOS, and Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Again Gains Bigger
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) also broke the $170. It is trading 7.43% higher on the daily scale. The growth in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has been steady throughout this month. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is trading 32.59% higher on the 2-month index. Nevertheless, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has lost a lot of value from its All-Time High of $3785.82.
EOS, Cardano (ADA) and Stellar Lumens Gain Mainstream Popularity
Coinbase and Stellar recently announced one billion XLM rewards for Coinbase users in the US for learning about the Stellar Network and XLM implementation. Lumens gained 5.78% on positive market sentiments.
The price of Cardano’s ADA at 10: 00 hours UTC on 27th March is $0.066. It is trading 9.32% higher on the daily scale. The price of EOS at 10: 00 hours on 27th March is $4.07. It is trading 11.41% higher on the daily scale. EOS gained primarily due to all-around positive news around it.
Some of the other notable gains were in cryptocurrencies like Ontology (ONT), Basic Attention Token (BAT), ICON, Stratis (STRAT), Ardor (ARDR). Ontology (ONT) also gained 8.48% on a daily scale, it trading at $1.25 at 10: 00 hours on 27th March. While the gains were in the 5-10% range, a successful break out from this region could revive the altseason or the crypto-bull market this time around.
- El Salvador: Government faces investigation into Bitcoin Trust’s expenditure
- ECB President asserts “Cryptos are not currencies, full stop.”
- Just-in: PayPal Starts Bitcoin and Other Crypto Trading Services in UK
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC Upside Potential Limited But Remains Fundamentally Strong To Hit $50,000
- El Salvador: Enraged Protesters burn down Bitcoin ATM
- After Coinbase This Crypto Lender is Facing Regulatory Scrutiny in 3 US States
- Tomi Heroes NFT Sales Volume Just Exploded Past $1.35m, with Massive ROI Potential For TOMI Sale
- Fantasy Sports And NFT Gaming Platform, DeFi 11 Announces Public Launch
- XRP Lawsuit: Here’s Why Experts Think Ripple Could Win the Case Against SEC
- Does Ethereum (ETH) Risk Becoming a Security After Transition to PoS ETH 2.0?