Bitcoin [BTC] and the cryptocurrency markets have been eerily trading in the low volatility range or so it feels like. The 30-Day volatility on Bitcoin is about 4.11%, which is the first time this high towards the upside in a year.
As analyst had predicted the $8000-$10000 levels will act as huge resistance to the upside, Bitcoin hasn’t been able to break above $8400. Nevertheless, it hasn’t gone through a pullback as well. Hence, the uncertainty between the bulls and bears seems to be favoring the bulls slightly as the market refuses to sell.
The price of Bitcoin [BTC] at 13: 45 hours UTC on 22nd May 2019 is $7822. It is trading 0.96% lower on a daily scale.
Mati Greenspan and B.Biddles have independently pointed to the formation of an ascending triangle that is indicative of a bull. However, some comments to the tweet think it might be a ‘bull trap.’ B. Biddles also drew a similar analysis here.
Who can name this chart pattern forming in $BTC right now?
Bonus points for saying if it's a bullish or bearish signal. pic.twitter.com/WxkqLb6TIt
— Mati Greenspan (@MatiGreenspan) May 22, 2019
Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash [BCH]
The altcoins gains have been considerable since the beginning of the month as well. While Bitcoin continues to attain stream attention, the monetary gains from Bitcoin have poured in on the altcoins as well. Subsequently, the altcoins have also held onto the last resistance turned support psychological they broke.
Ethereum [ETH] is trading just above $250 while Bitcoin Cash [BCH] is also trading above $400. Litecoin too has continued to find support near $90.
Binance Coin [BNB]
Binance [BNB] Coin has been on a steady rise for a long time. It has been linearly consistent ever since Binance [BNB] started recovering above $20 after the Binance hack resolution.
The price of BNB at 13: 45 Hours UTC on 22nd May 2019 is $31.34. It is trading 6.11% higher on a daily scale.
BSV Hold Above $100 On Copyright FOMO
Craig Wright one of the lead proponents of Bitcoin SV [BSV] has registered the Copyright of the Bitcoin Whitepaper authored by alias Satoshi Nakamoto with the US Copyright Office. BSV gained almost 200% at some exchanges when the news broke.
The price of Bitcoin SV [BSV] at 13: 45 hours UTC on 22nd May 2019 is $103. It is trading 12% higher on a daily scale. Moreover, it is trading about 50% higher on a 2-Day scale.
The total market capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is just below $250 billion. The other top altcoins have also held onto their gains. Stellar [XLM], Tron [TRX], EOS, and Tezos [XTZ] traded above their recent higher support levels at $0.13 for XLM, $0.028 for TRX, $6 for EOS and $1.6 for XTZ.
Will the market hold these levels or the volatility will increase again? Please share your views with us.
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?