Hi Readers, welcome to cryptocurrency price analysis for the week. Do not forget to check movers and shakers for this week at the last of the article.
Bitcoin has again been stable this week with dropping less than a percent. The good thing about Bitcoin is that it still hodls itself above USD 3500. The prices hit the high point of USD 3,654.93 and the lowest point of USD 3,539.72 during the week. The exchanges that were more active, in volumes, with BTC across various pairs this week were, BitMex (12.19%), CoinBene (4.16%) and OEX (2.55%)
Among prominent news around Bitcoin, Jeff Schumacher, founder of BCG Digital Ventures said The price of bitcoin is still overvalued and “will go to zero” eventually.
XRP still holds second place again but Ethereum still stays in close vicinity. On the top, this week the prices of XRP were at USD 0.322593 and towards the bottom, it quoted USD 0.313455. The exchanges that were more active, in volumes, with XRP across various pairs this week were BitMax (15.46%), ZB.COM(8.97%) and ZBG (4.87%)
For XRP this week, In a recent document from Saudi British Bank (SABB), subsidiary of HSBC, it became clear that they are testing Ripple since December 2018 for cross border remittances to Saudi Arabia.
Ethereum has had a somber week as its Constantinople upgrade got delayed. Ethereum on the top, this week was at USD 119.72 and were at lows of USD 114.68. The markets that were more active, in volumes, with ETH across various pairs this week were OEX (6.00%), DOBI Exchange (5.60%) and Bibox (3.00%) and
Among news surrounding Ethereum this week, ETH Co-Founder Gavin Wood’s Blockchain Protocol Plans $60 Million Second Token Sale
The Other Movers and Shakers
The Other coins that made to the top and bottom this week according to Coin Market Cap (accessed on January 27 at 3:35 pm IST) were
- Sentinel Chain – Showing a rise of 267.07%
- Beam – Showing a rise of 166.01%
- Ormeus Coin – Showing a rise of 131.97%
- Kambria – Showing a drop of 76.54%
- CariNet – Showing a drop of 45.19%
- Apollo Currency – Showing a drop of 42.56%
What do you think would be the sentiment of the crypto markets next week? Do let us know your views on the same.
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?