Billionaire Bitcoin investors and founder of the Gemini Trust Company, Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss are the forerunners of the Bitcoin industry. Their conviction towards ‘decentralized economy’ with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is strong and unmoved.
Since 2014, the twin entrepreneurs have tried to come up with a secure Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange platform. However, the regulations around cryptocurrency have only improved slightly over the past years with still a long way to go.
Gemini is the Most Regulated Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform in the World
Nevertheless, the twin’s claim to have created the “most regulated” cryptocurrency exchange platform of the world. It had achieved the SOC 2 review as per the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) guidelines. Gemini Trust currently seeks SEC approval to introduce a Bitcoin ETF.
Gemini Trust is the world’s first cryptocurrency exchange and custodian to demonstrate this level of security compliance in protecting customer data and funds.
In a recent interview, Tyler Winklevoss claimed that their primary “Product is trust.” The twins also expressed that there were various roadblocks in creating such a system. However, they have mitigated the risk for its users by learning from their and other people’s mistakes in the crypto-sphere.
In an attempt to increase the feasibility of the use of cryptocurrencies, the twin’s are driven to become the ‘safest cryptocurrency custodians for the people.’
Last but not least, Cameron commented on their controversial stand with Facebook:
According to him, “Money is the oldest social network and arguably the strongest; And crypto is one of the strongest networks of value in the world”
So they wish to become ‘the pioneers of that space’
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?