In a wake of regulatory stance on cryptocurrency which is proposed by two congressmen, Bitcoin is finally reached to the rally of $4000.Two financial experts have recently commented on Bitcoin’s upcoming move.
Bitcoin Likely Fall Below $3000 – Jeff Kilburg
In a recent interview, Jeff Kilburg and Jim lurio of TJM institutional service firm talked about the performance of Bitcoin and its recovery. Mr. Kilburg claimed that “without Government backing, cryptocurrency will struggle”. He stated it when Bitcoin was trading at the value of $4026 on Friday which was quite getting to a declining graph and trade below $3000. According to Mr.Kilburg,
“I think it is going to have a hard time staying above $4,000 unless we see something substantial come out of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) – nothing new is putting the wind in the sails right now.”
Following the statement of Kilburg, Mr.lurio joined the rally adding his view, he said that the ‘government is unlikely to welcome the cryptocurrency’. Mr lurio asserted that there are very rare governmental bodies who loves Bitcoin or Crypto and as such we see headlines would be ‘regulating on crypto’. Moreover, he said that ‘he’s never been a lover of Bitcoin’.
When Mr.Kilburgsaid that; Bears have unfinished business [in crypto], and added that the tokens lack the fundamental driver unless there’s no substantial outcome of the SCE.
Moreover, it is quite striking to mentioned Brian Kelly’s prediction of Bitcoin who told CNBC that;
“For me, the bull case and the investment case is that everything that you can say is wrong with bitcoin is going to get fixed. He compared the growth of crypto with the growth of the internet and said;
Mr.Kelly further stated that Bitcoin is getting closer to the bottom and he is not surprised if it does so; He continued that
“It wouldn’t surprise me if we popped down to 2,900 on bitcoin before we bottom. That’s kind of what I’m looking at as the next level.”
What do you think about the regulatory stance on cryptocurrency? Let’s discuss
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?