Ever wished you could trade Forex pairs and cryptocurrencies without revealing your personal and financial information? You will love CryptoRocket. Established earlier this year, the broker only accepts crypto for deposits and withdrawals, meaning you never have to reveal your data while trading.
You will need to provide an email address and create account login details, but no other personal information will be required. After that, you can make your first trade by depositing as little as $10 worth of BTC to your account.
Although anonymous trading is CryptoRocket’s most outstanding service, the upcoming broker offers a lot more features. Here are some of them:
- Exceedingly High 1: 500 Leverage—CryptoRocket says its incredibly high leverage is “trading exactly as it should be.” And true, that is as generous as a forex broker can get.
- Lots of FX Pairs, Crypto, Stocks, and Futures—the trading platform features all top Forex pairs, dozens of cryptocurrencies and over 80 stocks. Energies like gas and oil, indices like FRA40 and GER30 are also available.
- Low Minimum deposit and withdrawal- like many of the best brokers out there, Crypto Rocket allows you to trade with the minimum amount of crypto you can afford. When it comes to withdrawals, you can ask for a payment of as little as $10 worth of BTC.
- Trading on the MT4 Platform—Crypto Rocket uses the lightweight, easy to use MT4 trading platform. That’s great news for both beginners and experienced traders because it features most of the features traders require.
- Mobile-Friendly—traders that love making trades on their mobile devices will find Crypto Rocket convenient. It comes with apps for both iOS and Android device users, and so it should be suitable for most mobile users.
- Unregulated for Ultimate Trading Freedom—because it’s unregulated, Crypto Rocket gives you the freedom to decide your leverage, trading amounts, and strategies to use.
Trading on Crypto Rocket: User-friendly to both Beginners and Experts
Crypto Rocket understands some of its traders are inexperienced. To get them on board, it provides a demo trading platform loaded with USD 100,000. Traders also get the freedom to experience using the leverage of up to the maximum amount allowed.
Although it’s not equivalent to real trading, the company’s demo account makes it easy to understand the platform. You can change the charts with a single click or resize them to show trading data for one minute, 30 minutes, four hours, days, weeks, or up to a month.
The trading features are available regardless of whether you trade through the demo account or use personal cash. However, you may want to practice as much as you can before making your first professional trade. Utilize the indicators to the maximum and customize the platform until you feel comfortable using all of its features.
As mentioned earlier on, you could also trade using the exchange’s Android or iOS apps. You’ll find many of the indicators available to web traders on CryptoRocket’s apps. They are light and load fast, so you shouldn’t have problems trading on them.
With more than 100 supported investment assets, Crypto Rocket suits all kinds of traders. People looking for a place to trade major Forex pairs can use:
Cryptocurrency traders have the freedom to trade popular altcoins like ETH, NEO, TRX, DASH, BCH, IOTA, XMR, EOS, SAN and OMG. You could also buy major metals against the euro or the US dollar. These include XAG, Copper, XAU, XPD, and XPT.
If you want to try indices, CryptoRocket provides the following major indices: AUS200, HKG50, FRA40, ESP35, EUSTX50, and GER30. For investments in stocks, you have more choices than you could trade in one day. These include:
- Apple Inc.
- Blackberry Ltd
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd
- Baidu Inc
- Citigroup Inc
- eBay Inc
- Facebook Inc
- Morgan Stanley
- Microsoft Corporation
- The Coca-Cola Co
- Johnson & Johnson
In addition to stocks, you can trade the US dollar as a future or invest in three energies: NGAS, UKOil, and USOil.
Although you trade any of the assets mentioned above using leverage, the amount of leverage you get depends on what you choose to trade. Stocks, for instance, carry low 1:20 leverage. Crypto and futures have a decent 1:100 leverage, while indices and energies have a higher 1:200 leverage. The broker’s maximum leverage of 1:500 is only available to traders trading Forex and Metals.
Fortunately, you can trade with a lot size as little as 0.01 or as high as 1000 lots. For the uninitiated, the lot size refers to the amount you trade. The standard lot refers to 100,000 units of a currency. For instance, one lot when referring to US dollars equals $100,000.
Like many brokers, Crypto Rocket exercises spread to traders. That means there’s always a difference between the asking and bidding price of an asset. However, the broker provides reasonably tight spreads ranging between 0.8 and 0.9 pips.
When it comes to trading commissions, Crypto Broker charges near-zero trading fees. More specifically, it charges 6 USD per lot of $100,000. When accounting for the total number of pips it costs to trade $100,000; the answer is around 1.4 pips, which is relatively fair by industry standards.
Round the Clock Customer Support
When you visit the CryptoRocket website, one of the most popular icons you’ll notice is its live chat feature. It floats on the bottom left section of the website. The site requires you provide your email address and name to make it easy for the company to send a comprehensive response.
According to online reviews of the company, Crypto Rocket’s customer support keeps its word and provides quick feedback 24/7.
CryptoRocket features a “Guides” category where you can find assistance on a variety of subjects. You can learn how to trade crypto on the MT4 platform, or how they use the MT4 platform for app users. Another useful guide on the website is a “whale alert” section that informs traders when a significant Bitcoin transaction is completed.
Refer a Friend and Earn
If you have friends looking for a trading platform; refer them to CryptoRocket. If they sell and buy assets worth one lot, you earn $5. It seems like plenty of money needs to be traded before you can make your referral income. But with the broker’s significantly high leverage, it’s easy for many traders to complete one lot round trip.
CryptoRocket is a relatively new forex broker promising total anonymity to traders. It achieves this by only accepting crypto for deposits and withdrawals. However, you can trade up to 150 investment assets on the platform, so it is not limited to cryptocurrency trading.
Speaking of trading, CryptoRocket gives you the freedom to trade with leverage of up to 1:500 on all forex pairs and metals. That’s five times what is generally considered high leverage. It’s also ten times higher than what US-based brokers are allowed to provide.
In addition to the high leverage, CryptoRocket allows you to trade using a mobile device. And if you have any trading issues, you can get assistance 24/7.
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Breaking: Bank of Russia Calls for Full Ban on Cryptocurrency
- Will Turkey Follow El Salvador to Legalize Bitcoin (BTC) Tender?
- Breaking: Andreessen Horowitz Seeks $4.5B For New Crypto Investments
- Meme Coin Update: BabyDoge Coin Crosses $1.6B Marketcap And 1.3M Holders
- Microsoft’s Activision Acquisition Bullish for SHIB Community- Shiba Inu Spokesperson
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?