Dash has reportedly partnered up with CoinFlipATM that will increase Dash supported ATMs by 85 percent within North America, fueling its mass adoption. With growing partnerships and adoption, Dash might as well be for a price spike.
Dash partners up with CoinFlipATM
Dash (DASH), the digital cash, previously known as darkcoin and XCoin is reportedly planning a partnership with CoinFlipATM as announced in Dash subreddit.
The post states,
“We’re excited to announce our partnership with @CoinFlipATM. With this new partnership, we have increased the number of Dash-supported ATMs within North America by 85%! To celebrate, Dash and CoinFlip are not only waiving all Dash transaction fees on all CoinFlip ATMs, but we are holding a monthly competition to win free Dash!”
For now, there is no official announcement either from the Dash or CoinFlipATM, except for the Reddit statement.
A user asked for the same,
“This is the kind of thing we really need.
Edit: I don’t see anything about Dash or a competition on their site though.”
To which the redditor, tungfa, who shared the news commented, “pinged them already to fix it”.
CoinFlipATM offers cash to cryptocurrency experience which has also been claimed to be “sleek, fast, and extremely intuitive”. They have also worked on their bill validators in order to accept cash more quickly.
Apart from Bitcoin (BTC), CoinFlipATM also supports Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tron (TRX), and OmiseGo (OMG). The two-way model of this ATM also allows you to cash out your Litecoin (LTC).
Also, read: “TokenPay is a Scam – Blasts Tone Vays with a Disclaimer to Piss Off every Litecoin Believer
Will DASH emerge as a winner in 2018?
An open source and decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), Dash is a fork of Bitcoin. In 2014 Evan Duffield launched this cryptocurrency which recently released its 12.3.2 and wallet updates.
Dash is making progress towards mass adoption, as just a few days back it joined Alt36 and 34 bytes payment processor. Another new development came into the form of Dash Ventures, an investment firm that will be built on the Dash network. Though they haven’t shared any concrete information, it will help Dash by providing extra revenue streams and will further enhance incentives.
At the time of writing, Dash has been around $230 with a 24-hour rise of 3.31 percent. In the past 7 days, DASH dropped down to $208 level before exploding to $241 mark. It has been a rise of about 15 percent in a day only.
Among the top 15 cryptocurrencies, DASH has a market cap of $1.89 billion approximately with a daily trading volume of about $150 million. If this partnership does realize, Dash adoption can rise significantly as CoinFlip’s wide coverage can fuel it.
With growing partnerships and adoption, Dash will experience more investment that will drive DASH price and value in the crypto market.
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?