Tortola, British Virgin Islands, 9th July, 2021,
OpenOcean, a pioneering DeFi & CeFi full aggregator that supports interoperability across multiple networks, is delighted to announce the aggregation of Polygon to expand its trading universe and offer users the best prices with low slippage.
The decision to aggregate Polygon was influenced by the community. When OpenOcean asked its community which network they wanted to see aggregated next, a staggering 48.7% of the 44K+ votes were for Polygon, far more than any other network.
Commenting on Polygon aggregation, OpenOcean co-founder Cindy said: “We have come to learn that our DeFi users and traders have a strong preference for us to aggregate more open and powerful Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks that offer cheaper and faster transactions.”
Polygon is a protocol and a framework that overcomes the inherent issues of Ethereum such as slow speeds and high gas fees without sacrificing on security.
OpenOcean’s aggregation protocol sources liquidity and optimizes trades on DeFi and CeFi across major public blockchains such as Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, TRON, Solana, and more.
Following the Polygon aggregation, traders will be able to use OpenOcean’s one-stop trading platform to source liquidity from Polygon exchanges and trade assets at the best prices and low slippage.
OpenOcean plans to organize trade mining to encourage users to transact on Polygon. It will be offering 100,000 of its native OOE tokens for those users who make transactions on Polygon via OpenOcean in the following 2 weeks.
In the coming weeks, OpenOcean will release cross-chain aggregations that enable users to trade and transfer assets across different chains and pairs. The transfer of assets between different public chains is possible through bridges and cross-chain protocols, such as Matic Bridge V2.
OpenOcean is the world’s leading full aggregator that serves as a bridge connecting the isolated islands in the currently fragmented DeFi and CeFi markets. It finds the best price, no additional fees, and lowest slippage for traders on aggregated CeFi and DeFi using a deeply optimized intelligent routing algorithm. The platform also provides API and arbitrage tools for users to do arbitrage transactions automatically.
Besides the aggregation of swaps, OpenOcean will continue to aggregate derivative, yield, lending, and insurance products and launch its own combined margin products and intelligent wealth management service.
For more information, please visit: https://blog.openocean.finance/
For media inquiries: [email protected]
Polygon is a protocol and a framework for building and connecting Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks. It is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component Polygon SDK is a modular and flexible framework that supports building and connecting Secured Chains such as Plasma, Optimistic Rollups, zkRollups, Validium etc and Standalone Chains like Polygon POS.
Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 400+ Dapps, ~350M transactions and ~1.5M+ unique users.
- [email protected]
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?