As Binance CEO threatened to de-list Bitcoin SV (BSV) over Craig’s Wright consistent emphasis on him being Satoshi Nakamoto, another Bitcoin SV proponent Jack C. Liu has partnered with Okex Exchange to launch a separate exchange. Together they have planned to launch Float SV, a BSV based exchange.
Jack C. Liu is a crypto-entrepreneur; he has founded and worked with various crypto-based start-ups like Circle, RelayX and has long been associated with the OKGroup as well. Liu is also the advisor to the OK Group and has previously served as a Senior Executive at the Exchange firm.
Float SV, a BSV Based Exchange
Float SV Exchange plans to list only ‘real-world assets’ like securities, bonds and other financial instruments along with only cryptocurrencies that follow Proof of Work (PoW) SHA-256 algorithm. Bitcoin [BTC] and Bitcoin Cash [BCH] are the two most popular cryptocurrencies based on PoW SHA-256. Nevertheless, there are more than 95 other cryptocurrencies that follow the same algorithm.
Jack C. Liu tweeted on 12th April:
“Utility” token in the plans for Float but would be good to list real asset tokens on the BSV chain.
The Exchange will be launched as Early as April. Moreover, reportedly, it could be launched before that if other Exchanges de-list Bitcoin SV. As Binance CEO, Changpang Zhao, issued a warning to de-list Bitcoin SV. Two popular hashtags caught with soon with the crypto-community, they are: #DelistBSV and #WeAreAllHodlonaut.
A. Pompliano, a leading Bitcoin and crypto figure among Crypto-Twitter and founder of Morgan Creek Capital tweeted as well on the issue:
Every exchange should delist BSV simultaneously on May 1st in a sign of solidarity behind the only Bitcoin that ever mattered… #DelistBSV
Float SV is a strong move which is expected to restore the confidence of its supporters. Moreover, it also highlights the freedom and adaptability of the decentralized structure that remains unaffected and continues to grow even after being almost rejected by the largest Exchange in the world.
Will Bitcoin SV become a successful payment channel even after being delisted from major Exchanges? Please share your views on the new Float SV Exchange.
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?