The crypto-derivative trading method has posed significant risks since many years. Most importantly, when it comes to executing combination trades the situation worsens making the upcoming trades further unstable.
With that being said, a newly announced partnership between Paradigm and cryptocurrency derivatives exchange Deribit comes as a sigh of relief for institutional investors, who have, till now communicated over Skype and Telegram while manually coordinating order book execution.The exchange for futures and options on Bitcoin and Ethereum will allow crypto-derivative traders to execute and negotiate orders on the platform.
Furthermore, the new multi-instrument Block Trading Solution will eliminate risks efficiently as the public tape will be displayed as block trades.
From The COO’s Desk
“This solution allows you to negotiate deals privately on Paradigm and have them centrally cleared on Deribit, eliminating execution risks like front running. It’s a crucial step in onboarding institutional traders in the world of crypto.” Marius Jansen, COO and Co-Founder of Deribit
Automatic Settlement of Price Negotiations
It is an added benefit for OTC digital asset traders as the system will automate price negotiations and workflows. Further, the system provides the users with management tools. The tools help in approving specific counterparties before a trade is carried out. Moreover, it also provides a full directory of potential counterparties.
Presently, block trading will be available on the Paradigm system and directly on Deribit via API. However, Paradigm will not be accessible to US citizens as well as some other minor territories.
Interestingly, this news come just after Bakkt’s futures launch date announcement, which brings added advantages to the crypto trading community.
- TIME’s 100 Most Influential People: Here Are Crypto Leaders That Made the List
- Former BitMEX Executive Gregory Dwyer Agrees to be Extradited to the US. Here’s What Could Happen to Him
- Cathie Wood’s Ark Invest to Buy Canadian Bitcoin ETFs
- Mastercard Acquires Blockchain Security Outfit, CipherTrace
- Standard Chartered Analysts Forecasts Bitcoin Price Hitting $100k by Year End
- Dopamine App brings Vast Crypto Tracking under one roof
- Pooshi Coin is launching today! What you need to know
- After Coinbase This Crypto Lender is Facing Regulatory Scrutiny in 3 US States
- Tomi Heroes NFT Sales Volume Just Exploded Past $1.35m, with Massive ROI Potential For TOMI Sale
- Fantasy Sports And NFT Gaming Platform, DeFi 11 Announces Public Launch