The crypto-derivative trading method has posed significant risks since many years. Most importantly, when it comes to executing combination trades the situation worsens making the upcoming trades further unstable.
With that being said, a newly announced partnership between Paradigm and cryptocurrency derivatives exchange Deribit comes as a sigh of relief for institutional investors, who have, till now communicated over Skype and Telegram while manually coordinating order book execution.The exchange for futures and options on Bitcoin and Ethereum will allow crypto-derivative traders to execute and negotiate orders on the platform.
Furthermore, the new multi-instrument Block Trading Solution will eliminate risks efficiently as the public tape will be displayed as block trades.
From The COO’s Desk
“This solution allows you to negotiate deals privately on Paradigm and have them centrally cleared on Deribit, eliminating execution risks like front running. It’s a crucial step in onboarding institutional traders in the world of crypto.” Marius Jansen, COO and Co-Founder of Deribit
Automatic Settlement of Price Negotiations
It is an added benefit for OTC digital asset traders as the system will automate price negotiations and workflows. Further, the system provides the users with management tools. The tools help in approving specific counterparties before a trade is carried out. Moreover, it also provides a full directory of potential counterparties.
Presently, block trading will be available on the Paradigm system and directly on Deribit via API. However, Paradigm will not be accessible to US citizens as well as some other minor territories.
Interestingly, this news come just after Bakkt’s futures launch date announcement, which brings added advantages to the crypto trading community.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?