- DOGE price falls nearly -80% from ATH
- $0.16 support held for 77% revival off lows
- 100MA acting as resistance along with bear trend
Dogecoin was the talk of crypto in April and May but since then, the hype has fallen drastically. Dogecoin experienced mind blowing gains the last year rising over 10,000%. As Bitcoin began to fall from $60,000, DOGE followed suit. -77% retracement off highs has left the DOGE army silent. Although, market signs show the bottom may be in for some time.
DOGE price bounced off heavy support zone of $0.16 and has revived nearly 60% since. Major resistance zone of $0.28-$0.29 has halted the price from further revival. This area is met with a 55 day bearish trend line. Once DOGE price can clear these marks, it will see a strong revival over the $0.30 price mark.
DOGE Price Analysis: 4 Hour Chart
Along with the bearish trend line and the large resistance zone, the 100MA has acted as resistance for the last month. If DOGE fails to break over this mark, we can expect a drop to $0.25 and potentially the support zone that lies at $0.235-$0.227. If this area can not hold, DOGE risks a fall below $0.20 again.
While looking at the Stochastic RSI, we can see a sharp rejection off overbought territory. If the strength cannot regain 80, DOGE price risks a further fall to supports. The regular RSI has been consolidating above a trend line for nearly a week. If this trend breaks, Dogecoin will likely experience a retracement.
DOGE intraday levels
- Spot rate: $0.255
- Trend: Neutral
- Volatility: High
- Support: $0.25
- Resistance: $0.272
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Crypto News: Thailand To Regulate Cryptocurrencies As Means of Payment
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?