The Dusk Network token had an incredible rally from early December, which marked ATH of $1.5. The pair faced intense selling from the new resistance, starting a minor correction phase. So far, the token has lost nearly 12% from the top and now retest the 0.236 FIB support for continuing its uptrend.
Key technical points to ponder
- The DUSK token faces strong resistance from 50-day EMA support
- The intraday trading volume in the Dusk Network token is $140.3 Million, indicating a 0.84% loss.
As mentioned in my previous article on Dusk Network, the token price gave a decisive breakout from the $0.41 neckline of a cup and handle pattern of the daily time frame chart. The token spent three days in a retest, and later a 30% bullish follow-up candle confirms this breakout.
Since then, the rally continued, and the chart shows new higher highs and higher lows in the daily time frame chart. Today, the pair made a New All-Time High of $0.951, indicating a total gain of 130% from the breakout point.
The DUSK price is trading high above the fast 20 MEA line, projecting a strong bullish trend. The crypto traders can expect good support from the bottom EMA levels in case of occasional pullbacks.
Despite being in the bullish zone, the Relative Strength Index(66) line shows a bearish divergence in its chart.
DUSK token 4-hour Time Frame Chart
After rejecting from the new resistance level of $49.5 level, the token price entered another correction phase. The DUSK price is trading at $0.798, with an intraday loss of 10%. The pair is currently trying to sustain above the 0.236 Fibonacci retracement level.
The important levels for the token on the upside are at $l80, followed by the $1.71. And, on the lower side, the support levels are at $1.5 and $1.38.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?