Mining has been one of the most painstaking ways to earn profit from cryptocurrency having a considerable amount of market capital such as the giant of all digital currencies, Bitcoin. As USA-based mining corporations maintain their monopoly on industrial level crypto mining, it gets complicated and more expensive for individuals to set up miners and earn through it. But fortunately, the mining sector has more to offer in the form of “Cloud Mining” to individuals who wish to take things into their hands.
- A brief overview of the Shamining platform
Shamining is a top-tier cloud mining platform available for anyone interested in mining bitcoin passively and earns a predetermined amount as income every day without any hassles. Shamining is considered one of the best cloud mining options to try due to its capability, experience, and security features. Without a reliable platform, cloud mining can be risky causing one to lose money in the blink of an eye. But due to companies like Shamining, it is possible to make a stand in this excessive industrialised process of mining bitcoin. All one has to do is go through the process step-by-step and choose mining equipment per their capacity to earn each bitcoin mined. Currently, Shamining is offering a 37% bonus on the first deposit so it is the best moment to make the most out of the Shamining platform.
- Reasons to choose Shamining cloud mining platform
Long-time users of the Shamining platform have enjoyed profit from their simple contract-based investments without having to mine a single cryptocurrency. It utilises an advanced setup where people can freely choose and make their own decision before committing to cloud mining of Bitcoin. Below are some reasons for preference of Shamining:
- Backed by an Experienced Team
Everything about the Shamining cloud mining platform is handled by a group of experts who have gain years of experience in the industry making them perfect to lead a platform like Shamining. Arthur Harvey, former head of a UK-based retail company TradePoint, currently is the CEO of Shamining. The team also includes Klaus Günther as its CTO. As experts, the Shamining team continues to improve the platform and adds more miners to be chosen by the registered clients.
- Simple and Transparent platform
Since the year 2018, when this platform was founded, it has been serving over 17,000 clients interested in mining but not willing to bear with the equipment handling, electricity bills, and extreme volatility of crypto prices. Once you access the website, the platform’s layout guides you to the main option that is choosing a miner as per the user’s capacity and invest in it to reap benefits regularly. It’s like owning a crypto-miner without really owning one.
- Quick and Easy Procedure
Those who have no idea about cloud mining think of it as a complex process but the reality is quite the opposite especially with Shamining in the picture. This platform was created by industry specialists who have included features like few step registration, choice of mining equipment, and also an option to track your miner’s performance through any device including a smartphone. Shamining allows quick and easy procedure assigns their client a crypto-miner of their choice no questions asked.
- Variety of Miners Available
Shamining possesses a fleet of advanced crypto mining equipment of variable capacity for its clients around the world. The available options are 23,580 GH/s, 94,340 GH/s, and 235,849 GH/s capacity bitcoin miners. Interested clients have to pick one and register with Shamining to make an initial deposit and receive approximately 1.43x their investment regularly. There is also an option to get individual tuning for clients who wish to gain high profitability.
- Presence in Many Countries
Shamining has formed a global presence over the years thanks to the rising popularity of bitcoin and the mining process. The company is said to have three extensive data centers based in Europe, London, South Africa, and San Jose. Benefits of cloud mining like the ease of use, do not require expertise, involves simple and few steps do not require buying and installing mining equipment, etc. have allowed millions to trust the Shamining platform.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?