While the ongoing drama of whether Craig Wright is real Satoshi Nakamoto or not took a new turn, crypto community strongly urged Elon Musk that ‘he is not Satoshi’ and sarcastically asked him to sue for the challenge. As a response, Tesla CEO quickly adds a note, stating ‘cryptocurrency is my safe word’.
It’s pretty cool that Elon Musk earlier had shared his bullish view on cryptocurrency even though he himself owned only 0.025 BTC. Rewinding the history, Elon Musk had recently involved in ‘Dogecoin’s upcoming CEO poll’ and apparently lead over the other individual mentioned in the poll – which lets him update his Twitter bio.
Consequently, the moment Elon Musk became CEO and then former CEO of Dogecoin within a couple of hours, it had created a huge buzz in the market – moreover, few believe that it had influenced the value of DOGE during that particular period of time.
But this time, Musk responded to a question that was basically connected to Bitcoin SV’s head ‘Craig Wright’ who is claiming himself as ‘Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto’. Wright further urges people to accept his claim and also said that he is filing suit against those who don’t agree and uses hashtag #CraigWritghtIsAFraud. This hashtag along with #DelistBSV has eventfully gone viral on Twitter. More specifically, he threatens Twitter user anonymous account @Hodlonaut, which is deleted from Twitter at the time of writing.
Coming back to Elon Musk, a Twitter account tagged Elon Musk in his tweet that states he didn’t get sued, even he deny Wright’s Satoshi identity– very quickly, he addressed Elon Musk and tweeted yet another post that comes as an open challenge to Elon Musk. Nevertheless, it mentioned that ‘you are not satoshi haha sue me, bitch. Within less than 30 minutes, Elon Musk responded a short note;
Cryptocurrency is my safe word
What do you think readers? Who is the real Satoshi? Let us know your thoughts.
- Ethereum’s Buterin To Use Returned $100M From SHIB Donation For Covid Relief Projects Worldwide
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Unfazed By Bitcoin Crash, Set To Launch Its Metaverse – ‘Shiberse’
- Hackers Siphon Off $80 Million in Cryptocurrency from Qubit DeFi platform
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?