BAYC NFT creator and member with the username GeeGazza created the “EminApe” NFT, which depicts Eminem in Bored Ape form adorned with a gold chain and a camouflaged cap; it sold out to the real-life Eminem for 123.45 ether (approx$450,000).
Before the sale, which popular digital agency Six facilitated, GeeGazza had earlier urged the Grammy award-winning rapper, Slim Shady, to purchase the NFT on the Twitter platform.
“EminApe” NFT is the latest addition to Eminem’s NFT collection under the moniker “Shady Holdings,” making it a total of 15 NFTs purchased on OpenSea.
Speaking on the sale of “EminApe,” the creator via his Twitter handle @Gee_Gazza, thanked the entertainer, “I’m living in a simulation. Thank you @Eminem, for buying my ape and joining the club! Madness. Let me write a lyric in your next single,” he wrote.
Eminem Exposure to NFT
Slim Shady’s activities in the NFT market have been pretty hectic, according to dappradar.com.
The top NFT aggregator and statistic tool record Eminem’s NFTs as 166, cutting across 32 different collections. His latest addition, “EminApe,” purchased for 123.45 ether, puts his address at 1.52.
The rapper has also transacted with georgio.eth on ENS, where the address transferred 124 ether to him. Eminem’s digital artworks include SABC #2615, Shaq Gives Back #4077, and Adult Fantasy Sub-Dude (130/151).
In April 2021, Eminem inspired animated Nonfungible tokens for Stans and sold the collections via the Nifty Gateway NFT platform. By August, Eminem, alongside Paul Rosenberg, also partook in a funding round that raised and invested $30 million in Makersplace, an NFT marketplace.
Eminem’s purchase of his “EminApe” NFT puts him amid other crypto-loving celebrities like NBA star Stephen Curry and talk show anchor Jimmy Fallon. BAYC trading volume is officially the second-largest NFT project on the OpenSea network.
CryptoSlam’s data puts secondary transactions for BAYC to be around 284,765 ether (approx. $977.6 million) with a floor price for its NFT set at 60 ETH.floornew floor price has now overtaken CryptoPunks.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?