The 2020/2021 Premier League season is about to get much more cryptocurrency-focused as the millions who watch it will soon see more exposure from a company within the space. This comes via an announcement dated August 25, 2020, from Sportsbet.io, a cryptocurrency-based sports betting platform.
As per the details of the press release, the platform has signed a one-year deal with Southampton FC for the duration of the upcoming Premier League season. The new deal means that Sportsbet.io will not only be a main partner for the club but will also have its logo displayed on the front of the team’s uniforms, alongside a Bitcoin logo.
Details of the Partnership
Moving forward, Sportsbet.io will be front and center at Southampton’s Premier League games. This is because the company’s logo will be displayed on all Southampton first-team and Under-23 shirts. Just recently, the team severed ties with LD Sports, with whom they had a previous partnership. No formal reason was stated for the ending of the relationship but the press release confirmed that the relationship was over.
As the team moves forward with their new relationship with Sportsbet.io, they are working to update the shirts that have already been purchased by customers for the upcoming season,carrying the logo of LD Sports. The team has clarified that they will be assisting their fans who will need updated shirts and kits and asked for patience as they work towards this.
Both Parties Looking Forward to the Partnership
Despite the issues that need to be resolved in the near future, both the management of Southampton FC and Coingaming Group, the parent company of Sportsbet.io, have stated that they are looking forward to beginning the partnership.
Tim Heath, the CEO and co-founder of Coingaming Group, said that both companies were looking to disrupt the global industry and thus, the partnership was a good match. He also said that he was pleased that Sportsbet.io would be partnering with a 135-year old team.
Southampton Football Club’s Chief Commercial Officer David Thomas praised the platform’s cutting edge technology and its reputation for creating an enjoyable yet safe environment for its customers. The sportsbook is known within and outside the UK for its innovative services and they have also taken on a message of social responsibility which is particularly relevant given the ongoing pandemic.
Heath reiterated this by stating that the club would be working with Sportsbet.io to promote the social responsibility message throughout the football season. The Premier League is watched by an audience of millions around the globe and so this sort of partnership is sure to bring in valuable publicity for Sportsbet.io as well as shine the light on cryptocurrency-based betting platforms as a whole.
For more information about Sportsbet.io, please visit – https://sportsbet.io/
Learn more about Coingaming – http://coingaming.io/
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?