Amidst the green crypto market, EOS is enjoying the highest surge in the last 2 days. The fourth largest cryptocurrency has been trading at $3.54 with 24-hours gains of 19.15 percent. In the BTC market, it is up by 13.80 percent, as per the data provided by Coinmarketcap. Currently, it is managing the daily trading volume of $2.34 billion which has been at $893 million on February 17.
EOS price 7-days chart, Source: Coinmarketcap
EOS has already gone past $3 and now sitting above $3.50. In the past two days, it has surged 30 percent starting from $2.80 to the high of $3.76. Now, as Crypto trader, Crypto Squeeze notes, the next resistance is at $4.50, it would be interesting to see how far this rally of EOS will take its prices to.
Currently, the market cap of EOS is at a net loss from its reported $4 billion amount raised in ICO as at the time of writing market cap has been registering $3.2 billion.
EOS Loses to Tron in Dapps
While in the months of October and November EOS dominated the Dapp ecosystem and “came way stronger than Tron,” as gambling started on his platform and reached peak only to take a hit in December, according to the latest post by Dapp Review.
Tron shared the same graph starting from November but given the fact that Tron has “significantly fewer miner and mining machines,” Tron Dapps take longer to “die out.”
Community Annoyed with the Product Delay
Meanwhile, Block.One’s Brendan Blumer shared the latest development on the product on Telegram,
“Great things take time; parallel teams need to be built to deliver new products without sacrificing the progress of existing business units, and that means hiring new people which comes with time limitations that can’t always be shortcut with capital.”
On EOSIO wallet security, he had this to add,
“After much consideration, we wanted to release the wallet in a way that empowered all existing EOSIO wallets, and didn’t compete with them; we landed on a solution we’re excited about.”
But the community wasn’t satisfied as one EOS enthusiast said, “Wow. Only a month or so ago, they said that their wallet (which was supposed to be much more than just a wallet) was ready and just going through the final legal clearances. No,w this seems to imply that they aren’t making a downloadable wallet period.”
While another one commented in part, “Brendan, there is enough speculation in the community. If you make an announcement, the goal should be to remove ambiguity. Don’t obfuscate the present or re-interpret past announcements. Say it like it is… not this crap.”
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?