Ethereum price surged higher recently and broke the 0.0380BTC resistance against bitcoin plus moved back above $145.00 versus the US dollar. ETH/BTC is in a major uptrend and it could accelerate above 0.0400BTC.
- Ethereum price is placed well above the 0.0364BTC support level, with a bullish angle.
- ETH/BTC is following a significant bullish trend line with support at 0.0380BTC on the 4-hours chart.
- ETH price is currently correcting lower, but it remains supported near the 0.0380BTC and 0.0370BTC levels.
Ethereum Price Analysis (ETH/BTC)
The past few days were very bullish above the 0.0350BTC support in Ethereum price versus bitcoin and above $135.00 against the US dollar. The recent price action was very positive as ETH to BTC cleared the 0.0380BTC and 0.0388BTC resistance levels.
The 4-hours chart of ETH/BTC indicates that the price climbed above the 0.0390BTC pivot level and the 50 simple moving average (4-hours). The upside move was strong and buyers were successful in clearing the 0.0400BTC resistance level.
The price topped near the 0.0401BTC level and later started a downside correction. It moved below the 0.0400BTC support and it is now approaching the 23.6% Fib retracement level of the last leg from the 0.0314BTC low to 0.0402BTC high.
There are many key supports on the downside near the 0.0380BTC level. More importantly, there is a significant bullish trend line in place with support at 0.0380BTC on the same chart.
If there is a downside break below the trend line, the price may trade towards the 0.0358BTC support area. It represents the 50% Fib retracement level of the last leg from the 0.0314BTC low to 0.0402BTC high.
On the upside, initial resistance is at 0.0400BTC, above which the price may clear the 0.0401BTC swing high and trade to a new weekly high. The next main hurdle for buyers is near the 0.0418BTC and 0.0420BTC resistance levels.
To sum up, ETH/BTC remains in a crucial uptrend above 0.0358BTC and 0.0380BTC, and it could continue to move higher towards 0.0420BTC. Similarly, ETH/USD is placed nicely above $140.00 and it may test $160.00.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5