Silo Protocol does lending similar to Uniswap did for liquidity. Silo is a Non-custodial lending protocol for safe, efficient, and inclusive financial markets.
The protocol reduces hazards via its design. It creates segregated money markets called Silos, each with just two assets: the bridge asset and a unique token. New and higher-risk assets may be used in lending markets immediately without posing a systemic risk to assets stored in other Silos.
The protocol only uses one Silo per token asset. One-pool architecture focuses on liquidity and enables any token to be used as collateral. Silo is a permissionless protocol. The team behind Silo is delighted to announce its Genesis Token Auction on December 6, 2021, at 03:00 PM UTC.
The Silo DAO’s development fund will benefit from the token auction proceeds. It will be held in Silo DAO as Protocol Owned Liquidity (POL) and governed by the community. To entice users and continue protocol development, the project needs adequate liquidity in the DAO.
Around 85% of the funds will be kept in the DAO’s treasury and managed by the community (Protocol Owned Liquidity). The remaining 15% will go towards Silo Protocol’s operating costs like security, contributor payments, and infrastructure.
The Genesis Auction process has several advantages over previous systems like Balancer LBPs. Not just limited to assuring fair price and preventing rug-pulling.
The auction ends with a single clearing price for all tokens. Investors bid $5/token, and the final clearing price is $1/token; one will only pay $1. Before any token goes into circulation, the community should agree on a fixed floor value.
It has a simple bidding procedure. During the auction, bidders may calculate their optimum token price. Front running is reduced; thus, bots can’t buy tokens and sell them at a higher price. Fair and flexible token distribution takes place rather than speculation and FOMO.
Bidders save gas since they do not have to hurry to the auction. Moreover, it encourages the community to whitelist their wallet addresses on its website before participating in the auction.
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Crypto News: Thailand To Regulate Cryptocurrencies As Means of Payment
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?