Leading crypto experts are hitting back at the some of the marketing practices adopted by the Ethereum Community.
Recently, Brenden Blummer of Block.one, the organization developing EOS slammed the lead figures at Ethereum Foundation and Consensys engaging in unethical marketing, he tweeted tagging Vitalik and Consensys,
We should support each other, as opposed to hiring others to attack. I have taken steps to block users in this article, and am ensuring that B1 never participates or promotes such behaviour within the # ecosystem
After Bummer’s outbreak on Twitter, Justin Sun quickly jumps on the bandwagon, he replies,
Agree! @will never hire community members to attack other friendly crypto projects. We should love and support each other! Shame on you @ @ @ .
In the past, Justin Sun has been criticized for going over-board with marketing. Nevertheless, Ryan Selkis of Messari points out that we live in age where marketing is the most important aspect of success. He says,
Trump is president and all monetary crypto assets have one thing in common: phenomenal marketing.
Race to the Top
As Novogratz noted recently, Ethereum has a strong potential to become the basis trust level for building decentralized applications. However, while the Ethereum Network is in still in transition phase, there it’s competitors Tron, ETH and NEO are leading in technical prowess.
Ethereum plebs just can’t stand that Tron is a better world computer.
The Bitcoin coder has often been criticized by Ethereum proponents for his tweets and attacks against ETH. Udi Wertheimer tweeted on the issue,
Some of them have been trolling projects like EOS and TRON (and bitcoin of course) almost religiously. And they dare call others toxic!
It is still a wild-west in the crypto-space where the real use-cases of decentralized application have been limited.
Do you think Tron or any other blockchain platform will be able to usurp Ethereum? Please share your views with us.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?