Data from BitinforCharts shows a rise in Ethereum transaction fees up to 2,293% since late June. The average transaction fee on the Ethereum network was about $22.52 just seven days ago. The transaction fee in October was $45.74 according to Decrypt. Meanwhile, Securities Regulators in Australia recently issue new positive guidelines on Ethereum and BTC exchange-traded products-ETPs.
Ethereum’s Altair upgrade is a major step towards the long-anticipated Ethereum 2.0, which is by far a greener, more secure, and cheaper network. Most importantly, the Altair upgrade is designed to make for a transition of the Ethereum network from a proof of work to a proof of stake consensus mechanism.
Read on as we identify the significant support, resistance levels, and chart patterns that drive the ETHUSDT exchange rates.
Ethereum (ETH) Weekly Chart Analysis
The weekly chart of the ETHUSDT already sets a higher exchange rate compared to the lower RSI reading, and consequently signaling a regular bearish divergence pattern.
Although the technical chart shows an impending bearish divergence, recent fundamental events such as the burning of ETH may lead to higher ETH prices and higher RSI readings, which could nullify the bearish divergence altogether.
Ethereum (ETH) Daily Chart Analysis
The daily time frame of the ETHUSDT is in an uptrend with the RSI printing higher values above level-25 and level-75, the on-chart RSI above shows values of the RSI from a 4HR time frame, therefore timing the entry points after every significant price correction.
Let’s move down to the 4HR time frame
Ethereum (ETH) 4 Hr Chart Analysis
A bearish divergence signal on 29 October 16:00 sets resistance at $4460.47 resulting in a price pull-back of the ETHUSDT exchange rate.
Though the intraday chart reflects a slowing of bearish momentum, a collapse of the $4232.20 support should signal a further price slump to the $3890.00 mark.
Also note that RSI readings below level-25 on the 4HT time frame, suggest a price bottom for the uptrend on the daily time frame, which continues to show higher values above level-25.
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?