Ethereum (ETH) has rallied approximately 3% in the past 24 hours to reclaim the crucial $4,000 level as the market turns green. Ethereum price is trading in the green around $4,033 as many other top cap cryptos. Bitcoin (BTC) is leading the uptick with a 3.64% rise reclaiming the $48,000 crucial level while Cardano (ADA) has rallied $0.35% to $1.26.
The biggest gainers on the among the top 10 are Terra (LUNA) and Avalanche (AVAX), LUNA has leaped 4% to $82.71 to continue its rally after Kraken listing while AVAX gains 11% to trade above $110. Is the market gearing up for a Santa Claus rally over the holidays?
Ethereum Price To Launch An Upswing After Reclaiming the $4,000 Support Level
Ethereum price has been trading inside a descending channel since December 01. The bounce off the support line of the channel on December was stopped by the resistance from the upper boundary of the falling channel at $4,060, indicating that bears are selling on rallies.
However, the recent rally has seen the ETH price slice through the aforementioned resistance and now Ethereum trades above both the upper boundary of the channel and the $4,000 psychological level. This is a confirmation of a bullish breakout that is likely to see Ethereum price rise higher towards the $4,400 level.
However, before reaching this level, ETH has to overcome significant resistance at $4,307 posed by the 200-day Simple Moving Average (SMA).
ETH/USD Daily Chart
The upward movement of the Relative Strength Index (RSI) and the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator the relative strength index (RSI) suggest that the ETH market is bullish.
On the flipside, strong resistance from the $4,100 level could extend the stay inside the descending channel for a few more days. The bulls may then make one more attempt to push the price above the channel. If they succeed, it will indicate that the selling pressure may be reducing. However, if the price breaks below the channel, the bears could challenge the 200-day SMA at $3,297. A break and close below this level could trigger massive sell orders that are likely to take ETH price correction deeper.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?