The Ethereum coin price recently gave its third retest to $3636 support, starting a new recovery in this chart. The price is currently trading at $3780, indicating a 4% gain from last week. The coin is still respecting the levels of a falling wedge pattern, and the crypto traders could wait for a breakout before entering a new position.
Ethereum Key technical points:
- The ETH coin chart shows a bearish crossover of the 20 and 50 EMA in the daily time frame chart
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Ethereum coin is $13.2 billion, indicating a 1.2% gain.
Since we last covered an article on Ethereum coin, the pair has been resonating in a falling wedge pattern. On December 30th, the price bounced from the support trendline($3634 mark), charging back to the overhead resistance trendline.
This pattern usually provides an excellent long opportunity when the price breaks out from the resistance trendline. Anyhow, the crypto traders can maintain a bullish sentiment until the price sustains above the $3634 support.
The crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200) confirm an overall bullish trend as the ETH price is still moving above the 200 EMA. However, the ongoing retracement has led to a bearish crossover of the 20 and 100 EMA, which could attract more sellers to this coin.
The Flag Pattern Could Led ETH Price To Retest $3630 Support
The coin chart indicates that this $3623 support level and dynamic resistance trendline are the two crucial technical levels currently causing the most impact on the ETH price. Once the price escapes these levels, the crypto traders can expect a strong directional move in this coin.
Furthermore, the recent recovery in Ethereum coin is traveling inside a flag pattern. Following this pattern, the price could break down from its rising support trendline and drop back to retest the bottom support.
The traditional pivot levels indicate the important horizontal resistance levels are $3848 and $4110. Moreover, the support levels are $3563 and $3360.
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?