- Ethereum price flirts with $225 amid broad-based cryptocurrency consolidation.
- ETH/USD bulls look forward to a possible rally to $250 on breaking above the EMA 50 resistance.
Ethereum, just like its counterpart Bitcoin, has settled for consolidation. In fact, the entire cryptocurrency market is dealing with sideways trading action. As for Ether, the resistance at $230 was an uphill task. At the same time, their failure to rise above the same zone fueled the bears to explore the levels towards $220. At the time of writing, ETH/USD is trading at $225 amid the much-welcomed consolidation (at least for the bulls).
Marginally above the current market value, buyers are forced to deal with a sharply descending trendline resistance. For over a week, this trendline hurdle has stood in the way of gains. Therefore, it is the bulls’ mission to overcome it and allow the focus to shift back to $230 (medium-term resistance).
ETH/USD 4-hour chart
The consolidation is currently emphasized by the technical picture. For instance, the RSI is leveling at 45. Looking back, the indicator stalled slightly above 50 despite a gradual but steady recovery from June lows around 25. If the motionless action continues, expect Ethereum to hold in consolidation longer.
Consequently, the MACD shows that although consolidation is the strongest trend at the moment, Ethereum does have a bullish inclination. The indicator features a bullish divergence in addition to closing in on the midline. If the MACD crosses into the positive region, we can expect buyers to gain confidence in the recovery and pull the price above $230. Moreover, gains above EMA 50 would give the bulls a boost towards the key range resistance between $245 and $250.
Ethereum Intraday Key Levels
Spot rate: $225
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS