The Ethereum coin is still trapped in a correction phase, led by a falling wedge pattern. The price action confirmed the $3600 mark as a valid support level, from where the price starts a new recovery. However, escaping this falling channel, the price will provide a better confirmation for carrying an upward rally.
Key technical Factors:
- The ETH coin price action forms a descending wedge pattern in the daily chart
- The intraday trading volume in the Ethereum coin is $9.75 Billion, indicating a 10% fall.
The last time when we covered an article on Ethereum, the coin price showed an ascending triangle pattern with hopes of a bullish breakout. However, the price failed to rise above the resistance line of the triangle pattern and breached the support trendline. The downfall following the fallout reached $3650, which was predicted in the last article.
Presently, the coin price action shows a descending narrowing wedge pattern in the daily chart. The price shows a bullish reversal from the confluence of the support trendline and the $3650 support level.
The coin price breaks below the 50 days EMA, but the 200 days EMA stands strong as the last line of defense against the ongoing bearish attack.
The daily Relative Strength Index (44) approaching the neutral line(50) has started showing recovery signs in its chart. Moreover, the RSI line gives a bullish crossover with the 14 day SMA.
ETH Coin 4-hour Time Frame Chart
The Ethereum coin price has moved above the $3650 support level for the past two days. Moreover, the price action forms a double bottom pattern in the 4-hour chart. The breakout of this pattern can induce a high trend bullish momentum if it breaks and sustain above the $3900 mark.
On the opposite end, if the price fails to continue the uprise and breaks the $3650 mark, a downfall to $3500 is possible.
The price action of the ETH coin suggests the nearest resistance level is at $3900 and $4250 that can influence the upcoming trend. Furthermore, the support levels are around the $3650 mark and $3500 level.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?