- Ethereum bulls back to the drawing board, embracing support at $1,850.
- Signs of recovery begin to emerge as the RSI bounces off the oversold region.
Ethereum plunged massively, exploring the levels under $2,000 for the second time since it traded all-time highs of around $4,500. However, support appears to have been established at $1,850, allowing bulls to take control.
At the time of writing, Ether trades at $1,950 amid a gradual recovery push for gains eyeing levels above $2,000 and toward $3,000. The entire market gradually turns green as investors return to the market following the second selloff in June.
Will Ethereum sustain a recovery above $2,000?
It is only a matter of time before Ether swings above $2,000. The technical outlook reveals several buy and bullish signals, starting with the Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the four-hour chart.
Following the dip to $1,850, the RSI briefly tested the oversold region, but a recovery ensued with the trend strength indicator pointing north. A continued movement toward the midline will most likely allow bulls to increase their presence in the market.
ETH/USD four-hour chart
The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is worth watching in the coming sessions. With the downswing stopped, recovery from the negative region is highly anticipated and will market the beginning of an uptrend.
Therefore, traders should watch out for the MACD line crossing above the signal line, a massive bullish signal. If the technical tool moves into the positive region, the uptrend will be validated.
Despite the incredible recovery prospects, some barriers are expected to delay the upswing and they include $2,000, $2,250, the 100 SMA currently holding at $2,400, and $2,800.
Ethereum intraday price levels
Spot rate: $1,950
Resistance: $2,000, $2,250 and $2,400
Support: $1,850 and $1,730
- Top Meme Tokens Slow To Recover From Recent Crash, Here’s Why
- Just In: Amid Crash, Market Expansion Could Boost This Stablecoin
- This Stablecoin’s Market Cap Skyrockets Amid FUD In Tether, UST
- Will DeFi Giant Lido Support The Terra Reboot?
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000