Ethernity CLOUD Presale Sells Out in Response to Increased Demand

Published June 16, 2021 | Updated June 16, 2021

Blockchain DeFi

Ethernity CLOUD Presale Sells Out in Response to Increased Demand

Blockchain-based decentralized confidential computing network, Ethernity CLOUD is announcing the successful sale of its native token presale, showcasing the boosted demand and interest in the project. According to details shared with Coingape, the Ethernity CLOUD presale sold off 90% of the available tokens in a little over 9 hours on the 12th of June. The remaining 10% sold out early in the morning of the following day. The Public sale of the Ethernity CLOUD token is scheduled for Q3 of 2021, with more information to be released in the near future.

The pace maintained from the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) boom of 2017 was remarkable, however, the funding round being recorded in the blockchain and crypto ecosystem is notably beating all records. At a time when the outlook of the global cryptocurrency ecosystem is down due to a massive plunge in the price of Bitcoin and the combined cryptocurrency market cap, the retail investor interest in emerging projects has refused to wane.

The minimum investment package for the Ethernity CLOUD presale was $5000, and this did not deter investors and the overall support from the community. While the presale was considered a success, the Ethernity CLOUD team is more confident in continued support, especially from the people who wanted to buy but were unable to due to the limited amount of tokens that were up for sale.

Ethernity CLOUD Confidential Computing: Technology and Offering

The Ethernity CLOUD Confidential Computing testnet is built atop the Bloxberg blockchain. The protocol was developed as a decentralized ecosystem that allows regular cloud software to be run as decentralized cloud applications. Within Ethernity CLOUD, the nodes are location agnostic, self-replicating, constantly spawning around the internet without user interaction, exactly as defined in the Ethereum compatible smart contract. 

Using the protocol guarantees users a high level of confidentiality enabled by encryption, and continuous service availability. The Ethernity CLOUD Confidential Computing protocol was created to provide a better access point for cloud users, as existing alternatives are fraught with their limitations, especially the lack of data confidentiality. In its proposed solutions, Ethernity CLOUD seeks to protect user’s data, and guarantee integrity using the blockchain technology.

Through the network, anyone irrespective of their location can turn their computer resources to operate as a node. The users of these resources benefit from high confidentiality while the network of nodes are processing their data. As a complement to its offerings, the usage of the Ethernity CLOUD Confidential computing offers a low cost of operation in order to keep it available for everyone. Here are some of the other unique features of the Ethernity CLOUD Confidential Computing Protocol that makes it unique;

  • The use of smart contracts: The transactions that take place on the network are enforced by smart contracts. This helps anyone receive payment for cloud services rendered and lets buyers get good value for what they pay for.
  • P2P Next Generation Network: The protocol’s network is decentralized and helps in effective data security and management. This is a positive feature tailored to meet the needs of users and companies alike.
  • Developer Friendliness: Ethernity CLOUD is open-sourced and easily accessible for developers. Decentralized cloud applications developers are the main engine driving Ethernity CLOUD

Team and Roadmap – Read more here

The Ethernity CLOUD protocol is developed by a team headed by Iosif Peterfi, a veteran with over 20 years of experience filling cornerstone tech infrastructure roles at the United States Department of Defense and Max Planck Digital Library. Peterfi leads a team with more than 60 years of combined experience.

Ethernity CLOUD announced recently announced two very promising partnerships, with Bank of Memories, and the Institute for Internet Security – if(is)

As a relatively young project, Ethernity CLOUD Confidential Computing TestNet was launched in the fourth quarter of 2020.

Disclaimer
The presented content may include the personal opinion of the author and is subject to market condition. Do your market research before investing in cryptocurrencies. The author or the publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.
About Author

Subscribe to our newsletter for free

Stan Peterson 227 Articles
Being an active participant in the Blockchain world, I always look forward to engage with opportunities where I could share my love towards digital transformation.
Follow Stan @

Loading Next Story