The crypto market had another volatile day in the wake of the recent flash crash as Bitcoin (BTC) failed in its attempt to conquer $50K. Crypto markets volatility was also attributed to the decline in the Asian stock market during the morning hours which led to a decline of 3-10% for the top cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin (BTC) fell to a daily low of $47,281 while Ether (ETH) fell briefly below the $4,000 mark.
The crypto market now seems to be recovering again with the opening of the European markets. By late morning trade, the pan-European Stoxx 600 had gained 0.5 percent, with oil and gas companies rising 1.9 percent to lead advances, while technology stocks fell 0.6 percent, bucking the general upward trend.
The current market downtrend is primarily being influenced by the new COVID variant Omicorn and the stock market trend often flows into the crypto market as well. However, as seen during the first and second covid wave, the crypto market has surged to new highs as COVID complications grow despite an early downtrend.
Can Bitcoin End December in Green?
The crypto market registered another flash crash of 20% making it the sixth of this bull season that wiped out over $500 billion in the crypto market cap. However, the massive corrections are not new to crypto traders who have seen 70-90% crashes and the bounce back as well. The volatility that often comes to haunt the crypto traders is also the reason behind their 50-100X gains within a few months’ time.
While crypto pundits have predicted a bullish final quarter, the bearish November and December have proven otherwise. However, crypto analysts still believe that a 20-30% crash is not the end of the bull market and often refer to it as a shake-out due to over-leveraging in the market.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE