FIFA World Cup 2018 finale is almost here with France facing off Croatia in the finals on July 15. However, Football’s growing connection with crypto is only going to get stronger as football legend Ronaldinho is just two days away from going live the private sale of his crypto project Ronaldinho Soccer Coin.
FIFA World Cup 2018 aids the weak crypto market
FIFA World Cup 2018 is finally coming to an end. On July 15, the world will get its winner. France or Croatia! Only the time will tell!
Every four year, Football community comes together and host a major event which gets enormous attention from all over the world. This time, the football community gave its attention to the cryptocurrencies through decentralized betting platforms.
Moreover, from hotels, flights to food and booze, bitcoin among other cryptocurrencies were used for payment. Not to forget, recently, one of the biggest crypto exchanges, Huobi announced the reward of Huobi Tokens (HT) and Tron (TRX), for predicting the winner of Fifa world cup 2018.
However, one thing is for sure, the connection that football and cryptocurrencies have created is only going to get strengthened.
Ronaldinho Soccer Coin Ready to Enter Crypto Market
Now, the former professional footballer, Ronaldo de Assis Moreira or Ronaldinho who was also the ambassador for Spanish club Barcelona, have joined the celebration. The midfielder has entered the crypto market with an ambitious project.
When you play soccer, you are free. You are happy. “Alegria” to all soccer lovers in the world. Thank you for all your support!
RONALDINHO SOCCER COIN PROJECThttps://t.co/u6HA5pCLBO
— Ronaldinho Gaúcho (@10Ronaldinho) July 7, 2018
The idea is to build a football academy that will host amateur league matches around the world. Moreover, about 300 digital VR stadiums all around the world will be developed that will analyze the skills of players and then compile a database from the same. This data will be then used to create new teams.
These facilities will be built over the span of coming three years in Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Africa. This plan further involves the development and operation of a betting platform and a marketplace.
Titled Ronaldinho Soccer Coin, the project is opening for private sale as the Fifa World cup 2018 approaches its final. The private sell is in less than three days and will go to crowd sale next month.
This project also hold emotional facet to its as well, as Ronaldinho expresses in his message,
“I want to bring a smile to as many people as possible through this project. I wish as many people as possible will have dream and hope and become happy.”
Though many players have entered the crypto space, Ronaldinho is one of the most renowned players to join in. Previously, names like Floyd Mayweather and Stephen Curry have also entered the market but those projects have been since either suspended or charged with fraud.
Cryptocurrency and football have surely secured a long term connection, however, it gained a lot of potential, attention and hype during the FIFA World Cup 2018 only.
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?