The crypto market displayed negative price action majorly, among the altcoins that have gained over the last 24 hours Filecoin was one of them. At press time the coin was trading for $41.22, although the price of the coin marked a monthly low, the technicals had shown some signs of recovery over the past day.
FIL/USD Chart In The 4-hour Time Frame
Filecoin’s price action has mostly been mundane ever since the market crashed on December 4, the altcoin made slow progress. The immediate resistance for the coin stood at $48.80, the four-hour chart gave off mixed trading signals.
MACD underwent a bullish crossover and displayed that FIL’s price action was positive owing to a slight reversal of losses that occurred 24 hours ago.
The buying was on an upward direction post-Decemeber 6 as seen on the Relative Strength Index, however, at press time, there was a downtick indicating that buying pressure fizzled out. In accordance with the same, capital inflows were also taking a dip post FIL witnessing a brief recovery as seen on the Chaikin Money Flow.
In case prices move downwards, the local support for Filecoin rested at $36.52, which would mark a multi-month low for the token.
EOS/USD Chart In The 4-hour Time Frame
EOS was priced at $3.67, it surged a 12.7% in the last 24 hours and was among the top gainers in the market. The altcoin displayed substantial recovery and additionally registered an increase in buying pressure over the last 24 hours. Trading volume also shot up by 57.77% over the last day.
From the technicals, its evident that the coin’s price momentum was in favour of the buyers. On the four hour chart, the price of EOS was seen above the half-line above on the Relative Strength Index, indicating that buyers exceeded sellers in the market. Bollinger Bands expanded slightly which meant an increase in price volatility.
MACD underwent a bullish crossover highlighting positive price action.
Key resistance levels for EOS stood at $4.30, $4.86 and $5.33. In case of a price reversal, EOS could find support at $3.66, $3.28 and $2.93.
LTC/USD Chart In The 4-hour Time Frame
Litecoin’s prices recorded signs of recuperation ever since December 6. Over the last few trading sessions the coin, however mostly moved sideways. At press time, the coin was priced at $164. According to the four-hour chart, the price of the token was seen above the 20-SMA, a reading that meant price momentum was in favour of the buyers.
With upward movement, LTC could encounter resistance at $180.47 and then at $208.30, moving past those price levels Litecoin would revisit its multi-week high of $227.11.
The Relative Strength Index also climbed upwards, but remained below the half-line. MACD displayed a bullish crossover in accordance with a price reversal over the last 48 hours.
On the flip side, if buying pressure dips again, support lines for Litecoin awaited at $163.17 and then at $147.38.
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?