FUD and rumors have played their part in creating panic and infusing fear in the markets leading to unwarranted selling and eroding the confidence of investors and traders from cryptos. But CZ, at Binance, has put out some fantastic update from the exchange which shows that on ground developments in crypto business will win the battle and be successful in the long run.
On ground real development are better indicators of growth that prices.
Changpeng Zhao, the founder of cryptocurrency Binance, recently tweeted Binance weekly report on updates at Binance, that spoke about the actual on ground development happening at the exchange. Along with the updates, CZ also mentioned that FUD may have won in getting the markets down in short term, but it’s the on-ground development in crypto business like Binance which is creating strong fundamentals for the industry and would definitely take the prices skyward in the long run.
FUD wins in the short term, BUIDL wins in the long term. https://t.co/ikQDNQZI0G
— CZ Binance (@cz_binance) November 26, 2018
According to the weekly status update, Binance has pointed out some key developments that have happened at Binance over past one week that throws light on how it is strengthening the core of its business and contributing to the fundamental growth of the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. These are as follows
- Binance Info has an added VC and ICO section. This week Binance announced its Binance Info Gold Label Project that will ensure users obtain timely updates on crypto projects, as well as trustworthy, accurate, and comprehensive information. The Gold project now has a newly added Team, VC (venture capital), and ICO info sections will present each project in a more holistic light.
- Binance Research releases a new report on PundiX: As part of its research initiatives, Binance has recently released a detailed report on Pundi X (NPXS), thus expanding its coin research repository
- Manila, India, China meetups!: As part of its global initiatives, Binance held 3 successful meetups in India, China and the Philippines. These meetups were aimed to enlighten the crowd about various developments and initiatives currently undertaken by the exchange.
- @TrustWalletApp + $ICX support: Binance acquired intuitive mobile crypto wallet company Trust Wallet, this week, added support to ICON cryptocurrency.
- Phishing explained @BinanceAcademy: Binance Academy, the blockchain education arm of the exchange released a video explaining Phishing
- Helen Hai(Binance Africa) invited to speak at CEIBS which Benjamin Rameau (Binance Labs) was invited to contribute at Node Tokyo Conference
- Trading Analysis model on H5
With each department or vertical of Binance making progress, the exchange is concentrating on “BUIDL” so that when good times return the street the exchange is ready to fire all cylinders of growth. Clearly putting forward the vision on CZ.
Will Binance be the best crypto exchange in days to come? DO let us know your views on the same.
Disclaimer The views, opinions, positions or strategies expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, positions or strategies of CoinGape. Do your market research before investing in cryptocurrencies. The author or publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.
Nilesh Maurya has been associated for past 8 years as an Investment Banker with Omega Capital, a bespoke Investment Banking outfit having offices in Mumbai, New York, Singapore, and Dubai. He has been a regular contributor to business publications such as Business India and Market Express and has been a mentor to many start-up companies. Nilesh Maurya has been associated for past 8 years as an Investment Banker with Omega Capital, a bespoke Investment Banking outfit having offices in Mumbai, New York, Singapore, and Dubai. He has been a regular contributor to business publications such as Business India and Market Express and has been a mentor to many start-up companies. Follow him on Twitter at @KoinKing1 or connect with me on linkedin.