Several gaming and metaverse tokens blew past the crypto market on Friday as major cryptocurrencies recovered from a recent rout.
The tokens were supported by whale buying, as well as investors looking into tokens with utility-based projects behind them.
The cryptocurrency market rose over 14% in the past 24 hours, and is now valued at $1.32 Trillion. Bitcoin also regained a crucial $30,000 level.
GALA leads recovery
Gaming tokens like GALA, ApeCoin (APE) and STEPN (GMT) have emerged as the top gainers among the biggest tokens. The total gaming token market capitalisation has jumped by a massive 42% in the 24 hours. The cumulative gaming token’s valuation stands at $14.23 Billion. Meanwhile, its 24 hour trading volume is up by 21% to stand at $11.7 Billion.
The GALA token has surged by a whopping 82% in the last 24 hours. It has come out as the biggest gainer among the top 100 cryptocurrencies at the same time. According to WhaleStats, the biggest Ethereum (ETH) whales have shown their interest in the GALA token. The token has landed in the list of the top 10 coins purchased by ETH wallets in the past 24 hours. The ETH whales are holding over $18.7 million worth of GALA tokens. Meanwhile, $4.92 million has been liquidated in the last 24 hours.
ETH whales buy the dip
ApeCoin is the most hyped and talked about project since its inception. The APE token has jumped by 70% in the last 24 hours to trade at $$9.2. APE’s 24 hour trading volume is up by 62% to stand at $2.7 Billion. The ETH whales have added another $5.4 million worth of APE tokens in the last 24 hours taking advantage of the price dump.
The STEPN is the other token that has surged to land among the list of top gainers. Then GMT token is up by 71% in the last 24 hours. The STEPN token is just another token after ApeCoin which has continued to surge in the past 60 days. It is up by 340% in the last 60 days.
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?