Germany’s largest stock exchange Deutsche Börse is working deep on bitcoin. The news of the exchange currently understanding the concept of “underlying transactions” and regulatory effect to launch bitcoin services came a week after Germany’s 2nd largest bank Börse Stuttgart’s crypto app launch announcement.
One of the world’s largest stock exchange deep at work on Bitcoin
The financial institutions are increasingly inclining towards cryptocurrencies and taking a dip into the crypto market. The latest addition to this list is Germany’s largest stock exchange Deutsche Börse who is working on adopting Bitcoin.
Based on the companies listed on an exchange, Deutsche Börse is among the world’s top 10 stock exchanges. This German stock exchange has companies listed with over $2 trillion market value.
The exchange is planning to offer crypto-related products, in an event hosted by the Association for Financial Markets in Europe, Jeffrey Tessler, head of the client, products, and core markets at Deutsche Börse said:
“We are deep at work with it.”
However, according to Tessler, Deutsche Börse is first trying to understand the market before making an entry. Moreover, the regulatory stance of European authorities is also taken into consideration.
“Before we move towards the Bitcoin market, we want to make sure we understand the underlying transaction which isn’t the easiest thing to do.”
After Borse Stuttgart, Deutsche Borse ready to dive in
Back in December, there have been reports that the German exchange was planning to offer Bitcoin futures contracts. But it was also weighing the potential problems associated with them. Lack of regulation and high volatility are the primary reasons.
A few financial institutions have accepted digital currencies, such as CME Group Inc. and Cboe Global Markets Inc. the derivative companies that are major competition to the exchange.
Tesser believes the regulatory effect is very nascent in the crypto market right now as added by him:
“We want to understand the volatility and make sure clients are in line and make sure regulators are in line.”
Recently, Germany’s second-largest stock exchange, Börse Stuttgart announced the launch of world’s first crypto app backed by transitional stock exchange via its subsidiary.
Looks like no one wants to leave behind as financial institutions are rapidly jumping on the bitcoin bandwagon.
Currently, Bitcoin is experiencing a lot of red as it has come down to $7,430 price level. The entire crypto market is on a downward trend, however, today the market seems to be showing a lot of green as well.
What do you think of Germany’s largest exchanges working on cryptocurrencies? Share your thoughts with us!
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?