Ginga Finance $GIN is a decentralized cryptocurrency with great rewards and real-world use cases, including $BNB Mixer (anonymous transactions), $BUSD reflection, and The Fastest Dog.It is a community-focused project. Owning a minimum of 250,000 $GIN tokens rewards holders a passive income in $BUSD from the 6% tax of every purchase or sell transaction. They will of course also profit from the token’s increase in value over time as the supply is limited to only 1 Billion tokens, before burn.
The more tokens held, the more $BUSD earned. The rewards scheme is intended to happen every hour volume dependent. To promote the token and its community, the team has allocated 1% of the buy / sell tax for marketing. Marketing funds are to be used for project promotions and CEX listings. The initial liquidity is locked for two years and the smart contract has been audited by Solid Group. Also 1% of the buy / sell is automatically sent to Pancakeswap for liquidity.
$BNB MIXER-Reforming Blockchain Security and Anonymity
To increase blockchain security and anonymity, Ginga Finance $GIN has released The Mixer.
The Mixer is a one-of-a-kind Ginga utility that helps increases user privacy. Blockchain transactions aren’t completely anonymous. The so-called anonymity of crypto transactions drew people in. However, your identity may still be revealed as information exists on Public Ledgers, especially if one uses wallet naming services or is under watchful eyes.
Anonymity is improved by separating source and destination wallets during transactions. A small 1% to 1.5% of transaction fee is imposed per transaction. Fees collected are used to purchase $GIN tokens from the open market and burnt. Burning of tokens increases scarcity and hence the value of $GIN tokens.
In addition to the varying nature of transaction fees, a timer delay for transactions also greatly enhances security. Delays are by default set to 5 minutes and can be increase to a maximum of 180 minutes. Input the User Secret code and Discount code if you have them available. User Secret code is for returning users to avoid getting back the tokens that they may have previously sent to our Mixer for mixing. Upon the data entry of the required information, click “Mix my BNB”
Copy & paste the wallet address which is generated that you need to send your $BNB to and your guarantee code. Next, log in to your personal crypto wallet you are sending the $BNB from and send the tokens to the wallet address you were previously given. Enter the amount of $BNB you want to mix. Input the amount of $BNB you want to mix. There is a minimum amount of at least 0.1 $BNB. Approve the transaction in your wallet and click send. The beauty of mixing your tokens begins. Mixed tokens will be sent to the destination wallet after your preset delay.
The team is already developing The Mixer to work with $MATIC and have plans for more main alt tokens in the future.
With The Mixer and its numerous security features, the possibility of a security violation is greatly eliminated.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?