The Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) on Monday announced the addition of five new tokens to its investment products. The new tokens have begun trading in the markets, taking Grayscale’s total number of products offered to 14 now.
The new token additions are Grayscale Basic Attention Token Trust (GBAT), Grayscale Chainlink Trust (GLNK), Grayscale Decentraland Trust (MANA), Grayscale Filecoin Trust (FILG) and Grayscale Livepeer Trust (GLIV). The digital currency asset manager offer investors comprehensive exposure to the cryptocurrency market.
Grayscale’s Leadership In Crypto
The token addition comes at a time when the cryptocurrency market witnessed massive hit. In the space of one week, Terra’s UST crash resulted in a wider market damage. While making the announcement on Monday, Grayscale asserted its leadership in the space saying:
“Sometimes leadership means moving against the tide. With our current and future offerings, we hope to offer discerning investors the tools to build a diversified digital asset portfolio.”
ETF Conversion Goal
Craig Salm, Grayscale’s chief legal officer, said,
“Today’s announcement reaffirms Grayscale’s commitment to moving all of our digital currency investment products through our intended four-phase product lifecycle, with the intention of ultimately converting each into an ETF. We believe that investors deserve access to the digital currency ecosystem through secure products”
Earlier in the day, Grayscale said it is launching several new European-listed products as part of its cross-Atlantic debut. The ETF will be Grayscale’s first European fund to be listed on the London Stock Exchange, Borsa Italiana, and Deutsche Börse Xetra. Moreover, the ETF will be available to trade across Europe.
Grayscale, the world’s largest asset management firm, wants to partner with investors in deploying capital into cryptocurrencies. The firm’s single-asset investment products provide exposure to many cryptocurrencies apart from Bitcoin. Others include Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Horizen, Litecoin, Solana, Stellar Lumens, and Zcash.
It also offers investors exposure to digital assets through its diversified products, Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund, which provides coverage of the upper 70% of the digital currency market by market capitalization.
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Shibarium To Launch Soon; How It Can Pump Shiba Inu Prices?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%
- Uniswap Price Analysis: Can Ongoing Recovery Carry UNI Price to $8?
- SHIB Price Analysis: $0.00001 Breakout Could Pump SHIB by 33%