A typical cryptocurrency is soaring the new highs after announcing the launch of their first Debit Card backed by Master card. The coin is named as Groestlcoin or GRS which is currently spotted on 126th position with a record of 75.83 percent over the past 24 hours.
Groestlcoin Coin [GRS] Launches Debit Card Backed By MasterCard
The coin broke out a new tweet on March 11, 2019, and unveiled its new debit card – the announcement reads that anyone with its debit card can visit use it across a retail or online shop that supports Master Cards. On top of that, the user can withdraw cash ‘at any MasterCard-compatible ATM. (Tweet goes below)
First Debit Card for Groestlcoin $GRS is here! And is backed by MasterCard®!https://t.co/nin6n1qSIh
» Use it in any retail/online shop that accepts MasterCard debit cards.
» Withdraw cash at any MasterCard-compatible ATM.
— Groestlcoin (GRS) (@GroestlcoinTeam) March 11, 2019
Reportedly, the coin was first launched on March 22, 2014, as a PoW or Proof-of-work Coin – runs on its own algorithm known as Groestl hashing. However, the GRS coin launched in a similar year when the second largest cryptocurrency, Ethereum (ETH) was introduced to the world of crypto – but it doesn’t share the same popularity as ETH does. Furthermore, it’s worth to mention that Groeslcoin revealed their inclusion to the PolisPay payment platform on March 08, 2018. And the launch of the new debit card is made available using PolisWallet. As announced via the official blog;
The goal of the PolisPay debit card is to allow any user to spend Groestlcoin, Bitcoin, or other digital currency as easily as you would using fiat currency.
GRS Coin Records 75% Growth
Although, GRS Coin first hit the bulletins of launching Visa as well as Master Card during Sep 2018– eventually, it attempts GRS debit card, backed by MasterCard today (on March 11, 2019). As per the website, one who holds this debit card can enjoy following benefits;
- Load fiat currency using your Polis Wallet, spend anywhere
- Shop anywhere that accepts MasterCard
- One can manage his/her card anytime anywhere – with one swipe in the Polis wallet
As soon as the announcement get the roll – the price of GRS starts picking the high graph. According to the Coinmarketcap, the current average trading counts $28,441,128 USD – valued at 0.39 US dollar.
Image source – Coinmarketcap
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?