From the later half of December 2021, the Hedera coin was trying to recover from its previous correction. However, the price couldn’t surpass the $0.329 resistance, resulting in a bearish reversal. The technical chart shows a double top pattern, which could extend the ongoing selling.
Key technical points:
- The HBAR coin seller engulfed the 200-DMA line
- The intraday trading volume in the Hedera coin is $178.1 Million, indicating a 24.1% loss.
Previously when we covered an article on the Hedera coin, this pair gave a massive breakout from a long coming resistance trendline and the $0.28 horizontal level. Even though the price managed to sustain above the breakout level, the buyers couldn’t breach the $0.323 resistance.
The coin tried several attempts to breach this overhead resistance; however, the intense supply pressure restricted the price to go ahead. Moreover, the recent bloodbath in the crypto market fueled the selling activity and plunged the price to $0.285 support.
The 200-day EMA line has been in confluence with the $0.285; thus, similar to the price action the coin couldn’t hold above this trend defining EMAs as well. The price is trading below the crucial DMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200), projecting a bearish trend.
The daily Relative Strength Index (68) slips below the neutral line and 20-SMA, indicating a bearish sentiment in the price.
Hedera Coin Displays A Double Top Pattern
A second rejection from the $0.323 resistance formed a double top pattern in the 4-hour time frame chart. Currently, the coin price is trying to breach this neckline support of $0.285. The crypto traders should wait for a daily-candle closing below this level, providing them a short trade opportunity in this coin.
The super trend indicators accentuate the down rally in HBAR price.
The technical chart indicates important resistance levels for this coin are at $0.323, followed by $0.367. As for the opposite side, the support levels are $0.28 and $0.21.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?