In 2009, the cryptocurrency market was not diverse at all. Basically, Bitcoin launched as the first and only cryptocurrency at the time. It didn’t have any competitors in the freshly-risen field of digital currency.
By 2011, though, new types of cryptocurrency began to appear; as competitors adopted Bitcoin, which was itself likely built with the intention to launch new platforms and currencies in the future. Suddenly, the desire to create more crypto was on. Today, there are thousands of different types of cryptocurrencies and dozens of blockchains that crypto is built on.
Not long ago, exchanging different types of assets lying on different blockchains was a huge problem for even experienced traders. Transferring your assets between blockchains via several bridges seemed to be an expensive and very time-consuming process. But now, there is a solution that enables you to easily swap tokens between different blockchains in one click.
For example, the preeminent Multi-Chain ecosystem – rubic.exchange – offers one of the most convenient and beneficial ways to buy and sell assets that are built on different blockchains. Being a Multi-Chain Routing Protocol, Rubic unites more than 10,000 assets and 6 blockchains for Multi-Chain trading, including Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver and Fantom.
The main feature of Rubic’s ecosystem is the simplification of transferring tokens across several networks. For example, swapping ERC-20 tokens to BEP-20 is extremely easy with Rubic. It is now not only possible, but extremely simple; to buy any BSC token with any other ERC, Polygon, AVAX, Moonriver or BSC-based token, in one click and with no KYC required. For instance, a swap of $JOE (Avalanche) to $QUICK (Polygon) can be completed within 2 minutes, on Rubic.
For users, Multi-Chain Swaps are no more complex than regular swaps: you need only to select a token in the source network, a token in the target network, to enter the amount you’d like to exchange, and click “Swap.” Within minutes, the user will receive tokens from the target network, at the same address from which they sent the transaction.
Rubic’s mission is to allow users to swap any token for any other token, on and between all blockchains, in one place with a simple, intuitive UI; and up to 10 times faster than anyone else.
Using Rubic is quick and simple. You need either a MetaMask crypto wallet, or a wallet that’s compatible with Wallet Connect. It won’t take you long to buy or sell on Rubic, so try it today and experience truly seamless Multi-Chain trading.
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?