The ICX coin started displaying positive signs from the $1 support from mid-December. The increasing underline bullishness of the price initiated a new rally which is currently 65% from the bottom. Today, the token showed a sudden boost in its price, which could be triggered by the 1:1 Airdrop of both ICY and ICZ tokens for ICX and sICX holders.
ICON/ICX Coin In The Daily Time Frame Chart
Past Performance in ICX coin Chart
The ICON coin price carried a steady rally from late July, making a high point at $2.7. However, this peak was a third touch to the resistance zone near $2.5, and after the last retest, the coin entered a correction phase. The pair lost 58% from this previous high and plummeted to the 0.786 Fibonacci retracement level.
ICON Coin Price Breaks Out From A Rounding Bottom Pattern
The ICX coin stayed near $1 support for nearly two weeks, trying to identify sufficient demand pressure. The coin chart started showing lower price rejection candles to begin a recovery rally at this support.
This new rally eventually showed a rounding bottom pattern in the 4-hour time frame chart. Today, the price finally provided a decisive breakout from the $1.8 neckline, indicating more potential for this rally.
The pair is currently in a retest phase and trying to hold above the new support. The crypto traders can consider entering a long position if the price shows enough sustainability above this level or $1.65.
By the time of writing this article, the ICON coin is trading at $1.82, with an intraday gain of 17%. The 24hr volume change is $593.8 Million, indicating a 818.42% hike. As per the Coinmarketcap, the coin stands at 83rd rank with its current market cap of $1.26 Billion(+10.36).
ICX Coin In The 4-hour Time Frame Chart
-The daily Relative Strength Index(53) of the 12-hour time chart frame shows a steady upward rally, approaching the overbought territory.
-Today, the ICX price crossed above the 50 and 200 EMA line with its huge bullish candle, reclaiming its bullish alignment.
-the important chart level for this coin are;
Resistance; $2, $2.2
Support; $1.8, $1.68-1.66
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?