ICONLOOP, South Korea’s leading blockchain network is all set to apply its blockchain-based certificate service ‘broof’ to ‘ARTnGUIDE’, the first online service Korean platform for co-purchasing works of art. The partnership marks the first case of applying blockchain-based certificate issuance service to the art market.
The partnership seeks to help in preventing cases of forgery and theft by storing details of jointly purchased artworks on the blockchain, thus, helping in reliable management and maintaining transparency. ‘broof’ supports storage, certificate issuance, and prevention of falsification on the ICON public blockchain network.
From The CEO’s Desk
Jonghyup Kim, CEO of ICONLOOP expressed this enthusiasm and said,
“Blockchain technology can enhance the transparency and efficiency of art trading, effectively revitalizing the art purchasing market.”
“Through the cooperation with Yeolmae Company, which aims to popularize the art culture and vitalize the market, ICONLOOP will work together to protect intellectual property rights and prevent counterfeiting.”
While several crypto projects are yet to recover from the prolonged altcoin winters, ICONLOOP seems to be keen on innovation. The previous month ICONLOOP launched its decentralized passport service.
The system utilizes the decentralized identifier (DID) protocol on the ICON blockchain. Additionally, users can store their information on the DPASS app. Also, they can enjoy various services on the platform without reconfirming their identity.
Furthermore, as an additional security measure, DPASS works with ‘broof’ which enables the storage of tamper-proof security certificates. The platform is well suited to work with a large number of online and offline services which require such advanced security layers.
Close Connections with the South Korean Government
ICONLOOP enjoys close connections with the South Korean Government. Recently, the Financial Services Commission (FSC) added ICONLOOP’s ‘my-ID’ service into the ‘Innovative Financial Services and Regulations Sandbox’.
The digital ID system is useful for non-face-to-face verifications when opening bank accounts. Interestingly, 18 companies, which include banks, securities firms and e-commerce companies, have expressed their interest in participating in the Innovative Financial Service project.
At press time, ICX is trading at $0.213603 with a marked increase of 4.49% in the past 24 hours.
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- ‘Ripple is giving SEC more Trouble than Anyone in Crypto’ Attorney Chervinsky
- OpenSea Sets New ATH For Monthly Trading Volume, Surpasses $3.5B in ETH
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?