Immunify.Life’s solution is free to end-user and ready to implement and allows patients and professionals to easily capture, store, and share health-related data. It will empower patients to take control of their valuable medical data, provide real-time data access by medical professionals, institutions, and governments, and will help improve strategic healthcare planning and tracking.
Immunify.Life has recently entered several significant partnerships to bring the power of blockchain and Big Data to healthcare services in emerging economies. These partnerships will explore different disease states and examine various scenarios for utilisation of the Immunify token.
Immunify.Life and the MMUST
Immunify.Life and the Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) have secured approval from the Institutional Ethics Committee (IEC) and the National Commission for Science, Technology, and Innovation (NACOSTI) for commencing a ground-breaking study on HIV/AIDS.
MMUST is the premier science and technology university in Kenya with an approximate enrollment of 23,000 students across its multiple campuses, and Immunify.Life uses blockchain and Big Data solutions to bring better analysis, data collection, and strategic decision-making to healthcare providers in emerging economies.
The Immunify.Life platform will empower the collection of vast amounts of data that can then be analyzed and used by decision-makers to better understand and tackle HIV/AIDS-related medical and social issues. In addition to data capture, storage, consolidation, and evaluation, improved treatment adherence via token rewards will also empower patients, communities, and ultimately entire countries to chart a better and healthier future for themselves, all thanks to better data capture and analysis.
The Immunify.Life app will also contribute to improved health outcomes for HIV/AIDS patients thanks to an in-built tracking mechanism for referrals and improved access to and equal distribution of services and human resources that will help lower costs and improve the application of – and adherence to – interventions that will improve the quality of care available to patients.
According to the 2020 UNAIDS report, there are roughly 1.5 million people in Kenya living with HIV, and there are over 40,000 new HIV cases in the country every year. In 2018, about 70% of patients were undergoing some form of treatment, but social stigmas, discrimination, and a lack of access to care hinder even the most promising interventions. While antiretroviral drugs (ART) have been shown to substantially reduce AIDS-related deaths, issues pertaining to tracking, access, data collection, and programme design need to be overcome if vulnerable, sick, and at-risk populations in Kenya are to receive the treatment and care they need.
This is where Immunify.Life comes in, and with approval from the IEC and NACOSTI, a 5-year collaboration partnership will commence with a major goal of undertaking clinical research in Kenya for improving patient outcomes and strengthening the performance of the healthcare system. The clinical study will commence in Kakamega County and will then be rolled out to the rest of the country.
Immunify.Life and the SHRC
The second partnership is between Immunify.Life and the State of the Heart Recovery Centre (SHRC), which will use Immunify.Life technology in the treatment of substance abuse.
According to the World Health Organization, over half a million people die every year due to illicit drug use, mostly due to opioid use and overdose. The SHRC is an all-inclusive treatment centre for substance abuse, including opioid addiction. It is a fully-accredited treatment facility for opioid addiction and offers an integrated approach addressing all aspects of an individual’s emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.
A major issue with many healthcare programmes, however, is data collection, analysis, and provisioning. To overcome these issues, SHRC will use the Immunify.Life app to record, track, and analyze patient data, while simultaneously incentivizing good behavior via the innovative use of Immunify.Life IMM tokens.
A clinical pilot of this technology in a real-world therapeutic setting is expected to commence in Q4, 2021.
These partnerships have many goals and will deliver numerous benefits to all involved parties. Firstly, Immunify.Life will be able to test the effectiveness of the IMM token as a reward system on HIV/AIDS patients with suspected treatment failure in Kakamega County. Secondly, Immunify.Life and its partners will be able to identify the socioeconomic factors that potentially hinder retention by HIV patients who are suspected of facing or suffering from treatment failures. Third, the partnerships will enable the development of an integrated, cloud-based system for improving treatment adherence for HIV/AIDS patients. Finally, Immunify.Life and its partners will be able to test the efficacy of the new, cloud-based behavioral model for enhancing data collection and decision-making when it comes to improving outcomes for HIV/AIDS patients.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?