The certainty and fear in the market is a factor that is primarily affected by the price action at the moment than any other factor. Moreover, as Bitcoin has reached the critical resistance between $5500 and $6500, considerably high volatility can be expected outside the channel.
Hence, while the market awaits a decisive bullish move from BTC, leading trade Analyst, popularly known as Bitcoin Oracle, Vinny Lingham has suggested in an interview that,
“Crypto-winter is over once we break $6200… So its not over yet”
Bitcoin Testing Heavy Resistance
According to Lingham, Bitcoin [BTC] is currently testing the key resistance channel formed approximately below $6500 and above $5700. He identified $6200 as a critical market indicator towards a bull run as it would signify a rise of “2x from the bottom.”
“We’re actually at the top of the channel that we’re at… right now, we’re hitting resistance”
A key market indicator that has built the case for a bull run has been increased institutional interest in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. However, Lingham noted that due to the recent lawsuit filed by New York AG against Bitfinex, he was confident that,
“Institutional money isn’t coming as people think it is.” He added, “I can’t see us moving to $6300 any time soon. The fundamentals aren’t supported”
Lingham acknowledged the fact that he did not even expect the rise to 2019, to begin with. However, he correctly predicted the fall from $5700 to $3000 levels. He also correctly suggested the longevity of the fall from $5700 mark near 5-6 months.
Moreover, according to him, it would take years before Bitcoin is ubiquitously being exchanged as for value globally. Also, the utility of Bitcoin is currently comprised by speculation. Hence, he expects a pull-back below $3000 and an extended medium to long-term accumulation in Bitcoin [BTC].
Do you agree with Vinny Lingham’s analysis? Please share your views with us.
- Elon Musk Tweet: Tesla Accepting Dogecoin, But There Is A Catch!
- Chainalysis Report Claims Criminal Usage Of Cryptocurrency Will Decrease In 2022
- SHIB Bulls Cause Shiba Inu Prices To Skyrocket
- Strike App Faces Problems In Argentina; Does Not Support Bitcoin, Claim Users
- Crypto Exchange Bitfinex Tells Ontario Customers To Close Accounts After OSC Canada Cracks Its Whip
- Rio De Janeiro Plans To Buy Bitcoin With City’s 1% Reserve; Tax Discounts Also To Be Offered
- India Seizes $5 Million Worth Assets in $162M Morris Coin Crypto Ponzi Scheme
- North Korean Hackers Embezzled $400 Million In Cryptocurrency Last Year – Report
- Breaking: Elon Musks Tweets ‘Tesla Merch Buyable with Dogecoin’
- Crypto Exchange Binance Enables Direct Withdrawals to Ethereum Layer 2
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?