The IOTA coin has been wavering in range for more than three months. After its recent bullish reversal from $1 support, the price has again approached the $1.6 resistance with the hope of a bullish breakout and a new rally.
IOTA Key technical points
- The MIOTA coin price jumps above the 50-and-200-day EMA
- The intraday trading volume in the MIOTA coin is $294 Million, indicating 94.5% gain.
The last time we covered an article on IOTA, the pair resonated in a daily-symmetrical triangle pattern. The coin gave an upside breakout from the descending trendline, hinting at an excellent bullish opportunity for traders.
However, the price could never overcome the $1.6 resistance, and intense selling pressure in the market dropped the price back to the bottom support of the $1 mark. The price acquired strong support from this level and completing a triple bottom pattern the rallied to the above level of $16
The sideways rally in MIOTA price has flattened the crucial EMAs level. However, as for now, the price is above the 50 and 200 EMA, indicating the bullish trend.
A significant recovery in the Relative Strength Index(64) supports the bullish sentiment in this coin.
MIOTA Coin Trapped In A Definite Range
The technical chart of the IOTA coin shows round bound movement in its price. This pair has been wobbling between the $1.6 and $1 mark for quite a while now. The crypto traders can expect a good rally in this coin once its breaches from either level of this range.
The coin is currently aiming to retest the resistance zone at $1.6. The long position seekers should wait for a breakout before entering the market. On a contrary note, rejection from the overhead resistance could plummet the price back to $1 support.
The important levels for the coin on the upside are at $1.6, followed by the $1.77. And, on the lower side, the support levels are at $1.21 and $1.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?