Irbis Network Reveals the Safecalls Distributed Telecom Network, Intents Two IEO Pre-Rounds And a Top-Tier Initial Exchange Offering in July
18 of June, 2019: Irbis Network, a decentralized telco network founded by SafeCalls Telecom, today announced its plans to perform two IEO pre-rounds, as well as a top-tier initial exchange offering, all scheduled for July-2019. Irbis Network ultimate goal is to marry the cutting-edge telecom, messengers, IoT and 5G technologies to the breakthrough routing and encrypting decentralized infrastructure. Irbis blockchain eliminates a large number of vulnerabilities, to which the current SS7/GSM protocol is exposed.
The first ecosystem Dapps will be launched on the basis of SafeCalls, a GSM mobile network for secure calls protection offering a wide range of anonymity and security telco features. Dapps will become available for public use right after the 3-rd IEO round completion and Irbis Network launch.
SafeCalls now has three of its core products up and running: a mobile network for secure phone calls with “Fake Caller ID” and “Change Voice” functionality, a Telegram bot allowing GSM-to-Telegram calls, and a secure VoIP featuring quick online billing and low-cost international calls. The company will empower the SC Telecom ecosystem with an own decentralized VPN-based blockchain network, a Telegram-enabled SIM for mobile internet and calls, as well as an IoT-backed SIM to deploy IoT solutions.
Launch of the own secure SafeCalls-based smartphone is now scheduled for Q3-2019.
“Modern telecom is far from saturation, the global penetration according to GSMA reaches 63%, – Maxim Ploskonosov, CFO and Irbis Network co-founder provides his insight on the market challenges. – Which means more than 3 billion people to have never owned or used a mobile phone.
The market is yet liable to multiple flaws – intermediary links, excessive expenditures, tech lagging and global oliology – making telco a low-competition/high investment barrier industry. Our mission to raise the quality, security and privacy of the modern mobile communication, and give an opportunity to take part in disruption to our global community. We are about to make Telecom 2.0 concept go live”.
Providing for the global telco revolution, Irbis Network presents its IBS token, an ERC-20 utility to serve as an internal unit of payment for communication and services within the ecosystem. Irbis Network has its next milestones set at two IEO pre-rounds, and a larger initial offering at a top-tier exchange in July-2019.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout