The court case between Craig Wright and deceased programmer Dave Klieman came to a somewhat expected end. It found Wright perjuring about Bitcoin’s creation and has been asked to return about 50% of the BTC to the Klieman estate.
The actual amount is not known; it is 50% of the coins that Klieman and Wright mined together before 2014. It is estimated that together they mined about a million Bitcoins.
“Dr.Wright is Dishonest. He is a Serial Forger!”
The judge has ordered Wright to grant 50% share in intellectual property to Kleiman as well. Reportedly, the judge also ordered that Wright will neither be permitted to a jury trial nor oppose the order. However, he is eligible for an appeal.
What to Expect from BSV Price Action and Volatility?
The court order is received well with the crypto-community, as most people have refuted his claim in the past. Moreover, Wright has also been known to shill Bitcoin SV [BSV] based on the claim’s that; it was how the creator of Bitcoin intended it to be. Hence, the outcome of the case is expected to have a negative effect on Bitcoin SV [BSV].
The hodlonaut issue, Binance delisting, copyright claims, and so on have all caused massive volatility in BSV’s price. In all these issues, Craig has attempted to sway the crowd into believing that he is Satoshi so that people can flock to Bitcoin SV.
Now that it has been proved in a federal court, BSV investors are expected to experience FUD around its price. Calvin Ayre, the second lead figure for BSV, who has consistently publicized Craig’s claim was also found to be gasping for words. He tweeted,
Though # and this will be obvious to all in time (it is already to everyone smart), this is now moot. Real # # is beyond any one person now…it is the worlds top utility platform with its unique in the world massive scaling and Craig did this for sure.
What is interesting in this tweet is that he has been known to shill BSV based on the false claim. However, now that it been proved otherwise, he says it is “beyond any one person now.”
However, traders must be cautioned on short-selling the cryptocurrency because of the substantial centralized control over it. Dovey Wan, a crypto-analyst suggested a possible move that Wright could make to pay off the fines and settlement charges. She tweeted,
My expected endgame of this (obviously not a financial advice) –
CSW insists on being Satoshi, ordered to return the 500K BTC of $5B. He then pumps $ 2X, liquidated $, pay it off with the whole $
The price of BSV at 4: 00 hours UTC is $129. It is trading 3.7% lower on a daily scale.
Furthermore, now that the claims have been proved, the view of other exchanges on its’ delisting will also be one to watch out for.
Do you think that cryptocurrency dies because of massive selling or a slow death from lack of liquidity? Please share your views with us.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?