John Mc Afee continues to be bullish on Bitcoin and has asked the crypto community to ignore the Bitcoin price drop. He further said that he fully supports Peter Brandt in his midterm $50K prediction and is also firm on his $1 million Bitcoin prediction by the end of 2020.
Is Bitcoin Establishing A New Bottom?
Commodity trading veteran Peter Brandt recently predicted that the Bitcoin price could be heading $50,000 in the long-term. He further said that before starting its next upward trend, Bitcoin will first establish a bottom at $5,500. Back in April, he had suggested that Bitcoin had entered its next parabolic phase before the coin went from $5,000 to nearly $14,000 in the span of a few months.
Interestingly, John Mc Afee’s tweet garnered some interesting responses from crypto twitter. A twitter user with the handle “ Imtinan Tariq” said that if BTC managed to hit $50,000 he would give his $59 to McAfee, thus indirectly hinting at the absurdity of the price prediction.
Another Twitter user with handle “Bit Outback” wondered if it was a new bottom for Bitcoin price, the latest bottom or a new low. Well, it seemed he answered his own question.
A user with the handle, Hydeez, seemed somewhat agreeable to the proposition put forth by John McAfee and Peter Brandt. She gave an interesting analogy and said that sometimes to see forward we need to look back. Interestingly, the Bitcoin price was a mere $420, 5 years back.
Sometimes you need to look back to see forward. 5 years ago BTC was $420 pic.twitter.com/LqfOeLPwcE
— Hydeez ®️ (@Hydeez411) September 30, 2019
Earlier, on July 15, 2019, major cryptos experienced steep declines, Bitcoin started trading below $10,500 and altcoins also witnessed a sharp decline in prices. However, a ray of hope was John Mc Afee’s consistent $1 Mln Bitcoin price prediction. He then said that the crypto users need not worry about these weekly price fluctuations and considering the previous months the price was still doing a pretty decent job.
Will Bitcoin price live up to Peter Brandt’s and John McAfee’s bullish predictions? Let us know, what you think?
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?