John Mcafee launched a cryptocurrency Exchange platform, mcafeemagic.com, that was designed to work as a portal to numerous cryptocurrency exchanges at once. Hence, a user who doesn’t have access to a particular cryptocurrency can connect the API of another Exchange on the platform to seamlessly trade in all cryptocurrencies.
While one would argue on why to use a combined Exchange platform when it requires opening an account on every Exchange whose API we wish to connect, the platform offers added functionalities and added security for all types of traders professionals to the novice.
The ‘Magic’ is that traders have those advanced features even if they do not exist on many exchanges! – that’s McAfee Magic.
The advanced features that McAfee Magic would offer are Auto Buy, Auto Sell, Trailing Buy, Trailing Sell, Stop-Loss, Complete Auto Trade, etc. It also includes a Shadow portal functionality, which enables novice traders to copy the trades of notable professionals on multiple Exchanges.
The native cryptocurrency or fuel of the Exchange is Arbitrage (ARB). Arbitrage is an ERC-20 token that runs the arbitraging smart contracts which have designed Bots to generate profit from arbitraging between different Exchanges.
The Portal Faced a Launch Time Attack
The Exchange launch was soon affected by a DOS attack. John Mcafee gave regular updates of the attack supposedly originating from Texas. He tweeted,
McAfeeMagic.com got hit with a cloaked version of hoic. It was a DOS attack. My enemies must be losing sleep in their attempts to annoy me. However, I will track them down. I never fail:
Nevertheless, on early on 13 June 2019, he confirmed the launch and the fact that they have gotten rid of the attackers. He tweeted,
“WE ARE UP!!!!! The hackers are banished to the writhing mass of nothing from which they came. http://McAfeeMagic.com is up, live, and waiting for your caress. I believe the wait was worth it. Tidbits of the Magic listed below. Enjoy my friends, followers, and detractors.”
Mcafee, himself, vouch for the security, authenticity, and functionalities of the Exchange which according to him, “its the only second software to be worthy of the McAfee brand.”
Do you think that Mcafeemagic is better than the existing Exchanges? Please share your views with us.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?