The longest-running crypto exchange in Australia has become the latest platform to list Shiba Inu (SHIB) after the likes of Kraken and Bitpay. The leading crypto exchange in its official tweet admitted that they couldn’t ignore the meme currency for long and are listing it along with six others.
“In retrospect, it was inevitable. SHIB is here – and we’re also adding 6 more tokens to the CoinJar lineup”
In retrospect, it was inevitable. SHIB is here – and we’re also adding 6 more tokens to the CoinJar lineup.
— CoinJar (@GetCoinJar) December 22, 2021
The official blog post read:
“Starting today you can buy, sell, send and trade Shiba Inu ($SHIB) using your CoinJar Wallet. With CoinJar Card you can even use SHIB to do some last-minute Christmas shopping, which at the very least should give you something to chat about at family lunch.”
SHIB has tuned out to be one of the biggest gainers in 2021 after it rose to a new all-time high of $0.000089 in October. However, in the following two months, the altcoin has lost the majority of its gains and currently trading at $0.00003443 with a 9% rise over the past 24-hours. The altcoin is looking to recover and gain some bullish momentum by the end of the year.
Shiba Inu sees a rise in on-chain development and whale accumulation
Shiba Inu has seen a continuous price downturn over the past 8 weeks, however, the meme currency is now looking at a path of recovery on the back of soaring development activity and continuous whale accumulation.
Coingape recently reported how Ether whales have accumulated nearly four trillion SHIB during the current dip and are expected to hodl more. The exchange whales are also flashing buy signals after two-month-long and the altcoin can make the most of the current bullish momentum.
With strong community support, the altcoin is still awaiting a Robinhood listing that could prove to be a catalyst for its price to surge further.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?