After the phenomenon named Axie Infinity happened, crypto enthusiasts in the Philippines have turned to grow their digital wealth by playing blockchain games. Owing to Non-FungibleTokens and innovative blockchain gaming, there are some profitable play-to-earn games available in the market. These games do not only offer a fun way to pass the time but playing them ensures that you get to earn digital NFTs, game tokens and other quantifiable items as well.
What is Kryptomon?
It is the newest and most exciting addition to the list of rare NFT play-to-earn blockchain games. Kryptomons is the name of unique digital creatures connected to an NFT. These creatures are not only cute but also close to the living as they can learn, fall sick, get hungry, and protect their trainers (players) when on a mission. Trainers must care for, feed, and train their Kryptomons to grow stronger and prepare for the adventures out in the world.
Goal: The main idea behind Kryptomon is bringing forth the evolution of crypto-gaming using advanced blockchain technologies, digital genetics, and location-based technologies. The project is planned to have 3 phases as below;
- Tamagotchi gameplay
- PVE & PVP battles
- Metaverse& Mobile App
Other than these 3 phases in addition Kryptomon is also adding a Pokemon Go like game play called “Egg Hunt”. In which Trainers have to go around to catch boxes containing eggs and Kryptomons.
Some Key Points About Kryptomon
- The currency which holds the Kryptomon project together is KMON which also acts as the energy resource for the Kryptomonmetaverse.It is available on Pancakeswap and Gate.io.
- Kryptomonmetaverse would be hosting yearly tournaments including a once-in-a-year event called Kryptomon World Championship Super-League. Through this tournament, one chosen Kryptomon trainer will become the international &metaverse champion.
- It is a crypto game metaverse of genetically-unique living NFT creatures formed by 38-genetic parameters (DNA).
- Kryptomons can breed and create genetically new creatures that are again, completely unique based on the genetic codes, DNA, of both of their parents.
In a short amount of time, this unique NFT play-to-earn game has achieved a lot. Such as;
- Launched version 0.5 of the game and Version 1.0 Tamagotchi will launch on December 13th
- Kryptomon marketplace completion.
- Raised investments from leading investors from the gaming and tech industry.
- Partnered with Blockchain Game Alliance, Binance NFT, Poolz, DAO Maker, Redkite, DODO, GameFi, SMOcapital, PhoenixCryptovc, Bunicorn,MochiMarket, TofuNFT, Babyloons, Lootex, NFTrade, etc.
- A total of 8,000 Kryptomons NFT’s have been born and are alive on the blockchain. More can be minted by breeding and community events.
- The most expensive Kryptomon egg was sold for 72.5 BNB ($45,000) tokens.
- More than $4.5M volume of Kryptomon NFT exchanged hands within 3 months.
- Held a mystery box sale in collaboration with Binance NFT selling 2,000 Kryptomon NFTs. All NFTs has been sold in less than 0.5 second.
- Partnered with 6 leading NFT marketplaces to enable players and traders to trade Kryptomons and Kryptomon eggs.
- Partnered with Simplex to enable millions of gamers to be able to purchase $KMON tokens directly with credit/debit cards.
- Partnered with AAA game studio for game development.
- Content partnership with IGN to educate investors and market participants regarding kryptomon.
- Partnered with the first centralized exchange, Gate.io, $KMON token has been listed and available to trade.
Kryptomon’s Upcoming Plans for the Next Year
Kryptomons ambitious team members are preparing to launch version 2.0 of the game where players will have more freedom to explore the metaverse and the physical world in the company of their Kryptomon. An Android & iOS game is also on its way to support battles between different trainers and their Kryptomon pair. The details of the first world championship tournament are under wraps. In the future, KMON would be listed on more major tier-1 centralized exchanges. A Kryptomon merchandise store could also be opening up soon. But adapting Kryptomon’s lore story into comics and anime and releasing it as collector NFTs is definitely one of the most sought-after events for Kryptomon supporters.
For more information about Kryptomon , check out the following platforms:
Telegram group: https://krypto.moe/gptg